Question for all you BBS players out there, and also for the developers I suppose: what's going on with the two stages labeled "DO NOT ENTER/ OUT OF ORDER" above stages 3 & 4? Are they just for the atmosphere, or will this be something that is unlocked in further DLC or through particular achievements? It seems rather odd that one can only stand on top of the stage entrance in the stage 3/4 area; allowing you to jump up to the boarded up doors.

Thoughts? Theories? Facts?

Question for all you BBS players out there, and also for the developers I suppose: what's going on with the two stages labeled "DO NOT ENTER/ OUT OF ORDER" above stages 3 & 4? Are they just for the atmosphere, or will this be something that is unlocked in further DLC or through particular achievements? It seems rather odd that one can only stand on top of the stage entrance in the stage 3/4 area; allowing you to jump up to the boarded up doors.

Thoughts? Theories? Facts?

What

• Upvote 1

I saw it and did think of it as some thing to be added. Even if Behemoth didn't plan it as DLC or some thing it would be cool if they looked in to adding levels their, maybe levels with lots and lots of cats.

Aw, I saw this too but assumed it was just part of the art, establishing the idea that levels can be on the higher level as well so you're less confused about where to go when you come to chapter 6. But who knows!

Aw, I saw this too but assumed it was just part of the art, establishing the idea that levels can be on the higher level as well so you're less confused about where to go when you come to chapter 6. But who knows!

Get your game designer attitude out of here! You're spoiling everyone's hopes of DCL! :'C

Edited by CaTmAnDuLa

Where's this guy been?

This guy speaks truth!

But I suppose you can't rule out the possibility for dlc just yet...