Sign in to follow this  
Le Screech

Who Else Thinks It Would Be Cool To Be Able To Add Cut Scenes To Your Playlist

I've been making levels for awhile now just for fun. I started to make a alien hominid level and then I stop to wonder why we couldn't add more personality to our levels. i get that its a puzzle game but still i think it would be cool if they allowed us to add more story to our playlists. Also the featured playlist would be a lot more enjoyable if we could see others stories. Even if you had to do from a computer for subtitles and voice. I know that I would've enjoyed it. But for now were stuck with soul less levels.  :roll: 

Sounds like a good idea but way too difficult. Imagine how many narrator quips would have to added for this to happen, but maybe if you can take the little puppets and move them the way you want that would be pretty cool.

I think they should put in props, like they did for time trials. Like the LOL sign or just some ghosts

I agree, that would make you be able to have a lot more options for level making.

Yeah I'm just saying i would like more personality. even if it was basic props. The hatty story was simple i saw what was coming from the beginning. i liked the story don't get me wrong. but it would add more life to playlist they feature. instead of sorta hard playlist. But i guess that's my opinion on it. 

I can't say it's something I would really want, especially if these "stories" revolved around Hatty etc. I'd much rather leave the story telling to The Behemoth.

I would hope people had brighter ideas then just remaking the story that was already made. 

You're overcomplicating the game. Look at it this way.

If they hadn't put in custom levels you would have posted this thread saying there should be custom levels.

Since they have put in custom levels you're posting this thread saying there should be custom cut scenes.

When shall thou be satisfied?

This is something pretty difficult to add the game once shipped, what you are asking is way to complicated, at least it's what I know.

Good idea tho.

interesting idea but it dont think many people really have good story telling skills

imagine that horse butt being spammed in pretty much every play list by people who would think it would be funny

Im not telling them to add it. i said "Who Else Thinks It Would Be Cool To Be Able To Add Cut Scenes To Your Playlist"  im just saying it would be cool if they would let you do that. 

I guess it would kind of work. You could insert puppets and add premade quips from the game. You could also be able to add subtites. The swear words could be censored when you type though, (but in a funny way like in the game) I doubt it would actually be made though, might be too complex.