Sign in to follow this  
Hi5er

Head's That Aren't Available Anymore

So I was thinking,

whenever a new prisoner is revealed it is done so like this:

Doughtnut head man, free for a LIMITED time only!

I mean I have all the star heads that have been released so far, but for those who don't here's my theory...

It says "FREE for a LIMITED time only", to me meaning that for a short window you can get this guy for free, but if you miss it it will be released as a later date as part of a dlc; therefore not free anymore, but it WAS free for a limited time a while ago...

What do you lot think?

I think there will be opportunities for people to earn them again at a later date. Not sure about putting them up for sale on the Marketplace though, personally I couldn't imagine paying for heads that offer nothing other than cosmetic changes.

I think, based on this game, if someone really wanted it, they already got it. So, not many people will miss out. I think DLC is a bit pointless. And also, people would probably complain if they bought a head pack, and they had 50% of the heads already.

I Don't think they will make a DLC because it would be pointless for the people who worked hard for it. Like completing Furbottom's Features on both Co-op and Solo. And that'll also leave why most people trade out of the box if they make it a DLC. Let's just hope they don't.