Sign in to follow this  
Spyer

New Star Head Times

When will we be getting new star heads? Every two weeks or are we getting new ones today that are un announced atm?

There is supposed to be a new community Furbottoms Arena playlist up today but nothing about a new head has been announced that I am aware of. Might have to wait for next weeks community Adventure levels for a new head.

Edited by BigSilverBear

they take player created levels for furrbotms features, right? If that is the case, I dont see one they can really use yet. Unless I missed one.

Thats right. They have already had two up, another one or two will be up next Friday. They have just updated the Furbottoms forum and there is no mention of a head this week.

Were those two even player creations? I thought I read some where the first two were made by their design team. Is that ture? I would love to be the first real featured player. Unless I am too late. What am I even saying? I'm not even done yet....sigh.... But you wait, its gonna make you unbuckle your pants. You know, so you can buckle them.

• Upvote 1

Were those two even player creations? I thought I read some where the first two were made by their design team. Is that ture? I would love to be the first real featured player. Unless I am too late. What am I even saying? I'm not even done yet....sigh.... But you wait, its gonna make you unbuckle your pants. You know, so you can buckle them.

The first two were made by the design team. The Furrbottoms Features we currently have right now are not the first two and are player created.

• Upvote 1

The first two were made by the design team. The Furrbottoms Features we currently have right now are not the first two and are player created.

thanks.

In another thread, they said they'll likely be keeping it to every 2 weeks.  This week they updated the arena features.