Guest_Kyle

[26-Apr-13] All Aboard The Furbottom Friday!

Ahoy theater goers!

Are you ready for the next batch of Furbottom’s Features?! No? Well too bad! For our second week of Furbottom Fridays we will be rotating out the Feature Arena. But don’t worry, we’ll be replacing it with the most awesome, uh… est? Awesome-est? The best thing since the CommunityBngBng playlist! So, it's time for Shiunicornt to take shore leave on an island full of candy and welcome aboard:

Playlist: SS Friendship

Creator: a real man mfc

Ball.jpg

Horse%20Kick.jpg

Horse_Soul_King.jpg

All aboard the SS Friendship! Hang on tight because this playlist is going to be a doozy. Once again, we have another fantastic variety of arena modes. You can tell that this playlist is made by a real man when he starts creating mixed arena types. It's like a mad level-splicing lab in there! Haven’t you ever wanted to steal someone’s soul and then pronounce yourself king while surrounding yourself with noble steeds? Well, now is your chance! Just be careful not to lose yourself to the Honey Hug.

Date Uploaded: 4/26/13

There is no prisoner unlock this week, but the unlocks for Solo and CoOp Furbottom's Features are still available.

Just wanted to say that I think it's a good idea that you keep unlocks up for more than a week like you're doing right now.  Those feature levels are hard and take awhile to get through :)  Especially if you're trying to coordinate a co-op game with a friend.

• Upvote 1

Just had a little go on this new feature. Pretty decent actually, shame the AI in some of these modes is broken. In King of the Hill the AI cant even work out how to get to the Hill...

HELP PLEASE
Since one week, I am doing the co-op Furbottom feature. I have done it three times and I still don't have the Winston prisonner. I have finished all the levels with an A rank, but I still don't have my Winston prisonner. Help me please.

(Sorry if I did some mistakes. I'm from Québec, Canada so basically my langage is French.)

Thank you

See you next time !

While playing through these levels, I like to think that the SS Friendship is a giant boat, and all the levels are different rooms inside of it.

There is no prisoner unlock this week, but the unlocks for Solo and CoOp Furbottom's Features are still available.

It won't let me play co-op, solo is fine.  Every time I try and start in co-op it says community theater is not available, try again later. Been trying for two days now...

It won't let me play co-op, solo is fine.  Every time I try and start in co-op it says community theater is not available, try again later. Been trying for two days now...

Same here, don't worry i'm sure The Behemoth will fix it shortly then we can resume to our lust to endeavor into awesomeness-ness!.

HELP PLEASE

Since one week, I am doing the co-op Furbottom feature. I have done it three times and I still don't have the Winston prisonner. I have finished all the levels with an A rank, but I still don't have my Winston prisonner. Help me please.

(Sorry if I did some mistakes. I'm from Québec, Canada so basically my langage is French.)

Thank you

See you next time !

Hello! Sounds like you've run into an issue that's affecting a percentage of folks who are invited into the Furbottom's Feature as the client. 

There is a workaround for you to get the head -- unfortunately, it requires a little bit of virtual legwork!

If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Winston Prisoner, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1 and your primary account as Player 2.  Player 1 will earn the Prisoner, and can trade it back to your primary account in the Trading Booth.  You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose.

Please note this workaround will NOT work with a Guest as Player 1, as Guests cannot use the Trading Booth. 

We understand this is not ideal, but hopefully this will enable you to earn the Prisoner as we look into this issue further. 

HELP PLEASE

Thank you

See you next time !

Hello! Sounds like you've run into an issue that's affecting a percentage of folks who are invited into the Furbottom's Feature as the client. 

There is a workaround for you to get the head -- unfortunately, it requires a little bit of virtual legwork!

If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Winston Prisoner, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1 and your primary account as Player 2.  Player 1 will earn the Prisoner, and can trade it back to your primary account in the Trading Booth.  You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose.

Please note this workaround will NOT work with a Guest as Player 1, as Guests cannot use the Trading Booth. 

We understand this is not ideal, but hopefully this will enable you to earn the Prisoner as we look into this issue further. 

Honestly I dont even think that will work. I beat this game with my roomie on two different xboxs. He hosted the game and I joined. We did not turn the game off or quit at all and he unlocked the Winston head and I did not. Then I decided to host and we beat it all over again. Still nothing unlocked for me. We made sure our games were saved by going back to the main screen. A couple of days later we load the game back up again to see if we could trade people online for the Winston head. After an hour or so I gave up and he still wanted to play so he traded me and gave me the Winston head temporarily so he could try to score another one. I then made 100% sure that my game was saved back to the menu screen. Been playing games for years and would NEVER EVER just turn off the xbox or go to the dashboard. Finally he ended up getting the Winston head so then we each had our own. He wanted to play coop with me some more so I hop back on about 5-6 hours later of previously playing. Then I realized that I was not wearing the Winston head. The last thing I did was trade him for it so it should be currently equipped right? So I checked my inventory and it randomly vanished. Just gone. No reason for it what so ever. Honestly if you have read my story so far I would not attempt to go through the hassle of redoing everything unless you want to (not going to make that choice for you unless there is a chance where you do not get the Winston head) Just at least until The Behemoth gets their stuff figured out on what is going on. Until they report a guaranteed fix for this extremely insanely glitchy issue that is going on here. If anyone can 100% confirm other ways that they have got the head. By all mean please help both myself and The Behemoth out with all of your issues and fixes. Greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

They said new characters today !!!! :D

Probably just the one. I think the last double whammy was a one off as it was the first community Furbottoms.

Would anyone want to do some Co-op?
I LOOOOVE this game, and besides the online games like CTH and king of the block I haven't played any co-op. I want to, but nobody I know has this game. Also, I feel im missing out on some prisoners from doing co-op :(

Locking this topic up as the Featured Playlist has been returned to regular community theater status!

Be sure to search for these playlists to enjoy a quality community-created experience.