Sign in to follow this  
KMKHunter

Level(S) Disappear From Community?

Odd, when I went to check my community playlist ratings today I noticed 1 of my playlists appear to be missing. My adjusted set of co-op levels Mindbenderplus1 is no where to be found. Uploaded April 21 around 3:30 pm PST, shortly after Mindbender Plus (which is still there) because there were some bugs that needed adjusting. Not a huge deal because I can upload again from my back-up any time, but I wanted to make sure this wasn't happining to others.

Reason for the title level(s) is it seems other co-op playlists are also gone. I'm not 100% sure since I don't remember specific playlist names but I thought there was more than 1 in the co-op the Behemoth favorites heading.

Edited by KMKHunter

Odd, when I went to check my community playlist ratings today I noticed 1 of my playlists appear to be missing. My adjusted set of co-op levels Mindbenderplus1 is no where to be found. Uploaded April 21 around 3:30 pm PST, shortly after Mindbender Plus (which is still there) because there were some bugs that needed adjusting. Not a huge deal because I can upload again from my back-up any time, but I wanted to make sure this wasn't happining to others.

Reason for the title level(s) is it seems other co-op playlists are also gone. I'm not 100% sure since I don't remember specific playlist names but I thought there was more than 1 in the co-op the Behemoth favorites heading.

Moving to technical issues. 

I just took a look-see, and Minderbender1 was reported as containing infringing/inappropriate content (such as swearing or offensive images). When a certain number of users do this, the playlist is placed in a hold where they are inaccessible to the community for safety's sake. We don't want to sear any little kiddos' eyeballs with naughty, naughty words.

Our moderators endeavor to review any playlists placed on hold within 24 hours on business days. If the moderators find that there is no infringing content during their review, they will restore the playlist.

In any community, some folks are going to report levels that don't actually have anything wrong with them. There are consequences to doing this, though -- reporting something inaccurately can eventually draw Microsoft's attention to your LIVE account. Then, they may take action on the account.

All would-be false reporters: take a minute to think about how scary that sounds. 

MICROSOFT MAY TAKE ACTION ON YOUR ACCOUNT. O_o;;; 

TL;DR -- 

If your playlist is missing, a decent number of users may have reported it.  Maybe due to infringing content, maybe jealousy -- who knows?

AND DON'T REPORT TROLL, KIDDOES. ;)

Hi,

The same thing happend with me. Today i wanna play my playlist "welcome home" but i can't find it anymore in community. Does this really happen when someone is reporting your playlist, because WHY??

So now i need to wait before i can play my list again? That's crazy if you think about it, welcome home was furbottum's featered on may the 17th...no reason for reporting.

I hope my list get restored soon (so i can play my list again, because i have a day off and some time to play rightnow)

Sounds like your level did get reported. 

Don't worry, our Moderators work tirelessly to ensure that any erroneously reported levels are restored within 1 business day. The people who incorrectly report levels ALSO lose gamertag reputation, which may eventually lead to the account being investigated by Microsoft.

SO DON'T TROLL REPORT, PEOPLES!!

Please... pretty please. With sugar and spice and everything nice on top. :-D