Ninian

Furbottom Co-Op Not Available

Whenever I try to load up the Furbottom co-op feature, either locally or hosting an online match, it tells me that the theater is currently not available. Everything else in the game seems to work fine. It's especially aggravating because all I needed to finish was the finale.

Whenever I try to load up the Furbottom co-op feature, either locally or hosting an online match, it tells me that the theater is currently not available. Everything else in the game seems to work fine. It's especially aggravating because all I needed to finish was the finale.

Same here.. exept i have a lil more progress to make.. PLEASE HELP!

I am experiencing the same issue with the Furbottom Co-op feature, I cannot access it on local co-op, by attempting to host or join an XBL game. Getting the same error with all attempts.

"This battleblock theatre service is not availiable. Please try again later."

Have been receiving this error message for 2 days now, please help...I need that tiny, tiny dog! :D

Hi all -- we're aware of this issue. 

We're looking into it now, and will hopefully have the Feature back up soon. Thanks in advance for your patience!