Sign in to follow this  
WickedRogue

Looking For Chicken Head And Purrham Head And Winston

I dunno I have Castle Crasher Head, and Alien. I don't know what else people would be interested in. I will send you an add today Silencedhero33.

Im looking for the purrham head, im willing to  trade the chicken for it, im also looking for someone to help unlock the winston head with, add me AmericanPesos and we will work something out :)

edit: traded, sorry folks!

Edited by AmericanPesos

Im looking for the purrham head, im willing to  trade the chicken for it, im also looking for someone to help unlock the winston head with, add me AmericanPesos and we will work something out :)

i trade the purrham for the chicken head 

Anyone want to trade? I'll give you anything including winston, castle crashers, alien homind and donut, the only exception is furbottom's head. =)

This may be a long shot especially since nobody wants to trade it out, but I'm looking to get the Behemoth Chicken as well. I have a majority of the heads, but if that's not good enough I have 1200 Microsoft points (gift card) that I'd be willing to trade.

I want to trade for furbottom or the behemoth chicken, i have 100+ gems, 21+ yarn, a selection of any square head, alien head and castle crashers head message me GT: X MVRogue X

now 73 yarn and 2028 gems will trade like 200 gems for chicken

If you have all heads except chicken why not be willing to trade like 2000 gems for it. Your rank wont go down and you don't need the gems anyway.

• Upvote 1

I am also looking for a chicken head. I am willing to trade anything for it. I am also looking for the Winston.

If you have all heads except chicken why not be willing to trade like 2000 gems for it. Your rank wont go down and you don't need the gems anyway.

just saw this and i would gladly trade 2000 gems for it

just saw this and i would gladly trade 2000 gems for it

Your welcome. :-P