Sign in to follow this  
Doctor of the Knight

Punishment For Quitting

I was wondering how the quitting punishment system is set up because usually it works out that if I am winning and the my opponent quits then I get the remaining number of matches as wins put onto my record but today when I was playing muckle I would be on the very first map with about 100 points ahead of the other opponent  in a 1v1 and he would quit then after checking my record I would have 3 extra losses and because of this my record has gone from 4 losses to 13 so if someone could explain to me how the system works that would be great  :-D

All I know is that your opponent quits the match ends and no loss or wins are added. But I think they should make the system a little similar to WWE's system.

WWE = Opponent Leaves they get a Loss and You get a Win.

All I know is that your opponent quits the match ends and no loss or wins are added. But I think they should make the system a little similar to WWE's system.

well I know that in a ranked match whenever someone leaves i either get 1-3 wins or 1-3 losses 

In a ranked match whoever quits will take 3 losses and whoever stayed gets three wins. (even if you win 2 matches and quit, you still loose them on the leader boards)

In a player match i think you could loose for quitting as a host after everyone else quits and it asks if you would like to stay and wait for more players or just leave. If you leave you get 3 losses for the group of 3 levels you played, even if the other players quit

(i could be wrong)

That would be good, but if someone really has to leave, I don't think that would be really fair.

That would be good, but if someone really has to leave, I don't think that would be really fair.

I think the best thing to do is if a person leaves 2 games in day they get a punishment for 2 losses but if they leave only 1 game their should be no wins or loses given.

I was wondering how the quitting punishment system is set up because usually it works out that if I am winning and the my opponent quits then I get the remaining number of matches as wins put onto my record but today when I was playing muckle I would be on the very first map with about 100 points ahead of the other opponent  in a 1v1 and he would quit then after checking my record I would have 3 extra losses and because of this my record has gone from 4 losses to 13 so if someone could explain to me how the system works that would be great  :-D

The person who quits will get the losses almost every time while you'll get 30 points wich is less than you would have gotten if they played the whole game through there is a slight chance of you getting the losses though out of my 1000 wins on muckle about 70 losses have been from people quitting while over 300 wins for them quitting