megan

Play With The Devs! Thursday, May 2Nd, 3:30-4:30Pm Pst

>>EDIT: We've updated our Twitch.TV Channel so please be sure to follow us at Twitch.TV/TheBehemoth<< 

Blog_PlayWithDevs.jpg

So, you’ve played with the rest, now play with… well, some of the guys and gals who helped make BattleBlock Theater! That’s right, it’s time again to jump online and beat us at our own game.

We’ll be doing an hour of arena gameplay in the most recent Arena Features and playing The Behemoth versus Everybody Else, 2v2! Are you Somebody Else? Are your preparations properly prepped??

We recommend thumb squats.

Or, if you’d prefer to watch as we get pummeled by tiny digital fists, you can also join us at Twitch.TV and take part in the magic that is LIVE STREAMING. Toss us a few questions and comments while you’re at it- the following Behemians will be rumbling and/or chatting from 3:30-4:30 PST, Thursday:

Rumblers:

Ian, Production Mogul
Aaron, Level Luminary
Eric, Ambassador to the Arts
(Rumblers will take turns in teams)

Chatters: 

Dan, Fearless Leader
Emil, Master of Ceremonies
Megan, Community Captain
Lindsay, Prophet of Playability
Ryan, Level Laureate
Anna, Plushsmith

Join us on our very first LIVE stream of BattleBlock Theater – Play with the Devs! Follow our Twitch.TV channel here!

Edited by megan
New channel. Updated links.

Haha! That's awesome!

I will sure try to come online and if I'm lucky even join you guys. :D

I bought myself an Xbox just to be able to play BattleBlock Theater, since it's not out on PS3 yet and who knows, it might never get there. Hehe! Loved CastleCrashers which I played on PS3. And since I'ma big fan of creative games like LBP and SoundShapes and the likes, I just had to get my hands on BBT! :D 

Enjoying it a lot so far. Too bad I need to work during the weeks, or I would have finished the game already lol

Double bummer because I still did not find a replacement for my broken tv and I got a (board) game night going on during those hours, so either way, I won't be able to make it. :(

So excited!! I hope we can play Capture the Horse, thats what I'm best at. (Number 4 on player match leader boards :D )

Hey, one question, are we supposed to have a partner to compete against you guys or is it just first come first serve? Thanks.

If all goes well, we may do it again!

I'm hoping we'll also be able to put up this video on Youtube after the live stream is finished. :)

• Upvote 1

It'll be first come, first play. :) And we get served? 

Be sure to keep an eye out for our hosted games between 3:30-4:30PM. 

I'm hoping we'll also be able to put up this video on Youtube after the live stream is finished. :)

I really am hoping for another date because of my broken tv and the game night that's going on at my school in those hours you're hosting the event. (keeping fingers crossed)

I really am hoping for another date because of my broken tv and the game night that's going on at my school in those hours you're hosting the event. (keeping fingers crossed)

Tell your friends to watch and let us know what they think. If it is popular enough and well received then I don't see why we wouldn't do it again. 

Yay was so fun to play them. The feature didn't work so they decided to do muckle! so fun (i was the blue alien) 

i recall hearing one of them say "were getting beat up by our old mascot" xD we won 2 rounds they won 1 :D overall so fun

I think i played Ian and Aaron, GG guys

Edited by oO VAPOR Oo

Grats to vapor and choomog.
for anyone that missed the stream this is a small summary:
-behemoth ian, aaron and eric got owned and blamed the heat for their losses.
-Anna and Lindsay love Lee who works in the warehouse.
-Lee is thor
-Behemoth loves butter.
-Emil claims there are no plans for dlc right now.

• Upvote 2