Sign in to follow this  
Dropped Your Pocket

Who Wants To Help Me Admin A Facebook Page?

Alright guys, I thought I'd make this it's own thread.  I've been an admin on a Pokemon page on Facebook for a couple months now, and just yesterday, the page creator left, and made me manager.  Understandably, I'm looking for some new admins.  It'd be awesome to have someone or some people I know (to an extent) helping me with the page.  We have four admins, including myself, and if I could get like two more, that'd be perfect to help expand the page.

Here's the page here, if you're interested, just post here or send me a message via the page itself.

I have an encyclopedic knowledge of the first 150 but no more than that sorry, sounds like great fun though. I'm sure you'll find loads of eager volunteers here :)

Well, seeing as there already are 4 admins and only 422 likes/subscibers/followers it's not that strange that there are so few willing volunteers.

Well, seeing as there already are 4 admins and only 422 likes/subscibers/followers it's not that strange that there are so few willing volunteers.

We need more admins to expand the page, though  :ugeek:

Does it require a lot of knowledge on pokémon or just the ability to find funny pokémon pictures on the web(looking at you "pocket")?

Does it require a lot of knowledge on pokémon or just the ability to find funny pokémon pictures on the web(looking at you "pocket")?

Funny pictures, a decent amount of knowledge of Pokemon would be nice, since it's kind of ridiculous to have little to no knowledge on the subject of the actual page.  Knowledge of other Nintendo franchises is a plus, too, since I'm not limiting it to just Pokemon.  Any anime knowledge is a plus as well.

I know nothing about pokemon, never played it in my life, but I'd be happy to admin your page. You'd have to be prepared for me to post some pretty off topic replies, and yell at people that they're wrong when they're not.

As much as I love Pokemon, I don't really wanna get involved with a Facebook page. Facebook used to be fun, now it's just "Hey look, it's your friends that you never talk to! They're whining about their problems and reposting jokes and crap that you've seen before!" I guess being a mod for a page wouldn't involve as much as that, but... still, I'd rather not.

Admittedly I'd probably be a sucky mod anyways; I might get pretty into it at first, but after a couple of weeks I'd start slacking and being lame. Sorry, good luck finding someone though.

• Upvote 1

I would be interested, but I'm not sure if I would  be "cool" enough.

Although I do know an unnatural amount of things about Pokemon, for my age at least.

Edited by daikonboy101

As much as I love Pokemon, I don't really wanna get involved with a Facebook page. Facebook used to be fun, now it's just "Hey look, it's your friends that you never talk to! They're whining about their problems and reposting jokes and crap that you've seen before!" I guess being a mod for a page wouldn't involve as much as that, but... still, I'd rather not.

Admittedly I'd probably be a sucky mod anyways; I might get pretty into it at first, but after a couple of weeks I'd start slacking and being lame. Sorry, good luck finding someone though.

That's why you gotta have fun with it.  I'm not serious on here, and that's why I can handle being a Mod, because it's still fun with people, but I can take authority over a situation if need be.  The reason I became an admin on the page in the first place was to fill in my time while I wasn't on here.

What would be the job of a mod? (never been one)

You literally post picture to the page.  That's pretty much it.  Our page is dying, though, since I was the biggest poster, but now I don't have the time to post nearly as much anymore.

I will do it, you know me, sorta, and i am your skype friend, and I am a pretty responsible guy.

EDIT:i know a whole lot bout pokemon, and am a self-proclaimed expert on pokemon. also i get on my computer a lot, so i could check it a lot

Edited by bkawesomeness

blieb blab bloeb I volunteer, always wanted to be a mod of something. Got lot of knowledge from the old gens but I don't dig into the new stuff. I post alot of things if I can and I always find the most weird pictures of any topic.

I don't see anything of ruining the page so I have no reason to not be trust.

Another profit is that I live at another timezone, so I can be online when you guys aren't, so it gots a 24/7 effect :P

Hope I win :3 I'm gunna celebrate with a cookie, hell, gonna do it anyway :P