Sign in to follow this  
Onyx_Twilight

The Awkward Game

Why am I up so early to comment pointless things on awkward threads

Because your a vampire?

Probably

That awkward moment when you find out that Shadow Assasin, Onyx, Yugo, and me are the only people truly following this thread.

desk%20flip.jpg

NO RECOGNITION

• Upvote 1

Okay, so... Just read through this thread and I saw gossip... on a video game message board. Why?

Okay, so... Just read through this thread and I saw gossip... on a video game message board. Why?

What do you mean by gossip?

That awkward moment when your crush starts talking about her boyfirend. (I'm not talking about GameFemale, someone else.)

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I think there should be an adventure time themed avatar event, That's awkward...

I call dibs on marshall lee if the user is permanently offline from what it seems.

Edited by yugo657

Good, good... we need more people in this thread... and minions too.

Yes we need Industrial Twilight Vampire Assassin minions.....Oh and GoldenGhost....Awkward.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Yes we need Industrial Twilight Vampire Assassin minions.....Oh and GoldenGhost....Awkward.

yesssssss

Nah Kirby Enemies will definitely win for avatar theme thread.

Maybe, but with all the adventure time talk since my recent thread, I'd like to see an adventure time themed avatar event.

Maybe, but with all the adventure time talk since my recent thread, I'd like to see an adventure time themed avatar event.

Fine but I call BMO

wut  :shock: 

wut  :shock:

SHHHHHH we didn't say anything.

Fine but I call BMO
I call marshall lee if the user marshall lee is actually gone. If not, I'm sticking with marceline.

Fine but I call BMO
I call marshall lee if the user marshall lee is actually gone. If not, I'm sticking with marceline.

Oh yeah I forgot about the real Marshall Lee who was on the forums, I'm pretty sure he's gone for a matter of time.

Fine but I call BMO
Oh yeah I forgot about the real Marshall Lee who was on the forums, I'm pretty sure he's gone for a matter of time.
maybe he forgot about us a bit like how I did when my computer went wonky, or it's just because of my computer.

No one else is posting... Awkward.

everyone is asleep which is what I am gonna do after one last post. There's so little users I feel like I am talking to myself sometimes...