Sign in to follow this  
TheEliteReet

Lightning Ball Glitch

If you throw a lightning ball through a teleporter, and it hits inside a player going through the opposite teleporter, the player flies through the wall xD

i have also noticed this glitch happens if you stand right next to a block the same level as your character and ice blocks are underneath you. you will end up sliding into the block when the energy ball is thrown ending up invincible while in the block but, you are still able to do damage to other players. specifically on the map fruitpunch for muckle.

Guest benthebehemoth

If you throw a lightning ball through a teleporter, and it hits inside a player going through the opposite teleporter, the player flies through the wall xD

A few questions:

So are you saying that at the point when the lightning ball strikes the second player, both the lightning ball and the second player need to be midway between entering and exiting a teleporter block?  Or do you mean the second player is standing outside a teleporter block facing the warp entrance, and is struck by a lightning ball after it emerges from that entrance?

Any specific levels in which you saw this bug?

Okay so. My friend was running right, going into a teleporter that could be directly walked into by walking right. I threw a lightning ball at him, and right before he got into the teleporter, it hit him and he flew through the teleporter block to the other side.

I've actually done this glitch in a Co-Op level in order to complete it. I recently finished doing this thing that I call "Solo Co-Op" (complete Co-Op levels with one player: yourself) and when I came across the level 6-2 (Co-Op), the only way I could earn an A+ was to throw a Frog near the beginning and then bast an Energy Orb at the Frog twice in order to glitch into and through the Ice Blocks. Although this may seem difficult, it is possible. Another thing you could do the try this, is [conveniently] on the same level, just hop in front of the Fan Block (also near the beginning) and throw an Energy Orb while facing it. You'll glitch through the Trigger-Controlled Block.