Sign in to follow this  
True213

Looks Like The Forums Finally Hit 10,000 Members

As the topic reads.

As of May 3, 2013 The Behemoth Community Forums has reached 10000 Members.

Congratulations.

With a total of about 10 active members.

Where the other 99 990 are just there for special events and such. Wish it was more alive, I feel like i'm talking to myself.

With a total of about 10 active members.

Where the other 99 990 are just there for special events and such. Wish it was more alive, I feel like i'm talking to myself.

Couldent agree more.

• Upvote 1

Well with about 7 of us being on here longer than 2 years and another 2 or so joining last year I'd say we'll maybe  see 15 active memebers when we hit 20,000 memebers.

Just a quick off-topic question, what's the members/z thing under all of our avatars?

Memberz means you were part of the BBT beta. Edited by T Diamond

Well with about 7 of us being on here longer than 2 years and another 2 or so joining last year I'd say we'll maybe  see 15 active memebers when we hit 20,000 memebers.   

Just a quick off-topic question, what's the members/z thing under all of our avatars?

Memberz means you were part of the BBT beta.

That's a cool feature, thanks for responding so fast. One last, what's the dots under the memberz?

That's a cool feature, thanks for responding so fast. One last, what's the dots under the memberz?

I believe that has to do with your rank (eggie, chicken lover elder chicken etc..)

Post count. The more dots you have the posts you've made. It used to be more relevant, but since the Forum change it doesn't really mean as much anymore. Edited by T Diamond

Post count. The more dots you have the posts you've made. It used to be more relevant, but since the Forum change it doesn't really mean as much anymore.
welp, that's all for now, thanks for responding so fast.

Ive been pretty active I berly joined this month lets see how long I last :0

I've only been here for just under a week and have noticed the number of recognisable active members is pretty slim, it's a shame :|

But it's still fun to know the regulars and how they are.

and it could be worse.the last forum i was in, the most guys just made accounts to flame. and at the day i left it was like stars and censors everythere. :?