Behemoth_Erin

[03-May-13] Furbottom Fridays Solo And Co-Op Adventure Update!

Good news, theater fans: two brand-spanking-new Adventure Features are up today! Huzzah!

Furbottom Features Solo
Playlist: SBB Adventure 1
Profile: scottie1230

SBB1.jpg

Scottie is giving it all they've got with our newest Solo Adventure Feature: "SBB Adventure 1"! Filled with original puzzles and polished platforming, tiny actors everywhere will love these tightly tuned deathtraps. And just what does SBB stand for? Stinky Barefoot Blowout? The Soviet Badger Brigade?? Play it and find out! Maybe!

SBB2.jpg

Furbottom Features Co-Op
Playlist: Factory1o2
Profile: KONSTER MONSTER

Factory1.jpg

And for our next Featured CoOp extravaganza, we have "Factory1o2" by KONSTER MONSTER! Grab your bestest buddy (or 2nd bestest-- we won't tell) and enjoy this cleverly constructed, and 100% historically accurate, depiction of factory life in the old timey days. Complimentary buzz-saws included with all tours!

Factory2.jpg

Delicious, Buttery, Toasty... Prisoner Unlock?!

This week's features are also accompanied by a new prisoner up for parole: fresh out of the oven, it's our pal Toast (aka Breadhead, aka Toast Face, aka Yeast Beast)! Defeat either playlist to unlock him while he's still fresh!

Reminder -- you'll have to enter these levels from the Furbottom's Features > Feature Menu to unlock this baked buccaneer! If you see gems instead of strawberries, you're good to go!

FeaturePost_Toast.jpg

Date Featured: 03-MAY-13

A toast-head! Finally!!  :-D

just beat co-op and got nothing whats going on?

Did you beat the co-op level online as the client, and were invited into the level? 

If so, you may have experienced an issue that occurs with a percentage of invited clients who do not earn the Prisoner. Luckily, you CAN still get Toast -- just beat the Solo Feature and it will unlock right as rain! We're weighing some options regarding this issue now, and apologize for any frustration!

If this doesn't sound like what happened to you, let me know. 

Did you guys ever figure out what to do about people who couldn't get the chicken head the first week because of the glitch?  I know you said you guys were weighing different options.

This week's solo mode had a nice difficulty.  I kind of wish you guys would have started out Furbottom Feature with easier levels (like this week's) when the game came out since the difficulty on the first two Furbottom's Features were pretty steep if you're new to the game.

Anyone beat the co-op encore levels 1 and 3?

I figured out how to complete them, and both are easier done alone then they are with a random stranger IMO.

Edited by chhipz

Guest Walexarem

I figured out how to complete them, and both are easier done alone then they are with a random stranger IMO.

I salute you sir, me and my sister tried for about 20 mintues on both of them with no success.

Here is the first half of the new Furbottom's Feature, took me damn near forever for the stupid video to process.

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 1

Is it just me, or are all the Featured Playlist star unlocks based on food? Chicken? Donut? Toast? And before you say it, Winston would be considered a delicacy in other countries! Maybe even here... Be right back!

What about Purrham and the soon to be king? Unless your a cannibal. Or cats. :-P

Purrham you receive for just signing in, and the king has been unconfirmed. I was just talking about the ones you unlock for the featured playlist.

Do you realize there's only two food head?

The Chicken is the Behemoth symbol, Winston is a real dog (not to mention Purrham), definitely not food.

How hard do you think they were, because for me they weren't very hard for me. I don't know if anyone else found them difficult. But for me the past weeks have been harder. What are your thoughts? 

Unless the devs wanted us to have a break  :-D  

:shock:    :oops:  :D Thanks for the feature! many hours went into this playlist, I hope you all enjoyed it! Though it feels weird that people are (sort of) made to play through it all.

I guess I owe everyone an apology for 2-3 (the teleporter one) - I'm sorry :(

• Upvote 1

Here is the first half of the new Furbottom's Feature, took me damn near forever for the stupid video to process.

I actually thought Alien Hominid wasn't that hard once you get the controls down. I 100% it on xbox.

• Upvote 1

The solo feature was really easy but I much preferred it to the last one. Difficulty aside I thought the levels were well designed and fun to play. The times required for A++ are pretty tight on some of the levels which can encourage repeat plays. I really liked it.

The co-op feature was a little more difficult than the solo one but nothing particularly taxing. Having said that I haven't done the Finale or Encores yet. Probably finish it off tomorrow.

:shock:    :oops:  :D Thanks for the feature! many hours went into this playlist, I hope you all enjoyed it! Though it feels weird that people are (sort of) made to play through it all.

Whats wrong with 2-3?

Couldn't agree more that the levels were a good design but I like challenges. And that's why I am doing insane XD

Im new here and i love the behemoth, their humor is gratifyingly hilarious, but sadly i didn't get to play to win the furbottom's features heads, winston and donuts, so i thought maybe, behemoth, why not release star head characters for dlc, so people who don't get them maybe pay for them, i think that would be cool considering all of people want star heads :3

There could 4 packs or something, for like 160 ms points, and like a collection of all of them (when they come out) for like 1600, i don't know just offering an idea. And people who do get the heads get them for free and they don't have to worry about buying the dlc. Anyway i hope someone agrees with me.

Solo feature

Level design 4/5

Timing to get A++ 5/5

Challenge to get new head 1/5

overall 3/5 stars :( kinda disappointed with the solo, yet to try co-op with my gf

I think the levels should be harder to complete, and we should have more time to do it, I re-played the first levels to get the time for the A++ but soon I was "meh, who cares, I'm gonna just finish them all and get the head"

There was no challenge in those ones (I'm talking about single player)

Oh, no the levels are fine, I just don't like teleporters in general, and I later figured out you can put the rock under one of the teleporters on 2-3 to streamline where you go, I assumed that's what you wanted us to do in the first place :P

Anyway, really good design, I'm happy It's not just trying to kill me every five seconds like that one with the hidden spikes.

I salute you sir, me and my sister tried for about 20 mintues on both of them with no success.

Thanks. It took a while to figure them out, especially encore 1 - that stage insane.

Solo: some somewhat hard puzzles, mostly easy, but it was my first, because i got the game today.

Co-op: no one wants to play with me, and i dont want to buy frickin' xobox live gold.

Couldn't agree more that the levels were a good design but I like challenges. And that's why I am doing insane XD

Even Insane held little challenge. I think I died twice... And they were stupid mistakes too.

Last Friday's solo levels were far superior. They were well-designed, tough to beat, and made you feel like you earned the head once you completed it.

Having beaten the entire game on Normal and Insane by myself, I thought that this Friday's solo levels were ridiculously easy and poorly designed. Most of them had tons of areas that you didn't even need to bother visiting because you could hop down, get 3 gems in about 5 seconds, and then hop back up and finish the level, ESPECIALLY the last 2 before the Finale.

That's what I think.

Edited by Derpface123

Even Insane held little challenge. I think I died twice... And they were stupid mistakes too.

I meant story insane :lol:

Guest Walexarem

Solo was dead simple, although the levels were well designed, and I particularly liked the last encore.

Co-Op was tough, and encores 1 & 3 are damn near impossible.