Behemoth_Erin

[03-May-13] Furbottom Fridays Solo And Co-Op Adventure Update!

Alright guys, here's Part 2 of the Furbottom Feature, hope it benefits someone somehow.. or something...

In the video, I highly exaggerate over how much I hate a level, but it really it is just my dislike of teleporter puzzle

Edited by Mr. Hatty

I enjoyed the levels. They were well made and had nice design. I enjoyed the colour scheming, particularly

Plus, the difficulty was a nice reprieve from earlier Furbottom playlists, haha

I felt like the solo playlist was way too easy. Is there gonna be a head for each version of furrbottom's feature next time?(solo and co-op)

Is it just me, or are all the Featured Playlist star unlocks based on food? Chicken? Donut? Toast? And before you say it, Winston would be considered a delicacy in other countries! Maybe even here... Be right back!

What about Purrham and the soon to be king? Unless your a cannibal. Or cats. :-P

Purrham you receive for just signing in, and the king has been unconfirmed. I was just talking about the ones you unlock for the featured playlist.

Do you realize there's only two food head?

The Chicken is the Behemoth symbol, Winston is a real dog (not to mention Purrham), definitely not food.

You don't get Purrham for playing featured, and people eat chickens and dogs. You never know what you're getting when you order out. Perhaps it could be Winston?!?!?  :shock:

This weeks furbottoms coop is difficult if the other person doesn't know how to play  :-P

• Upvote 1

This weeks furbottoms coop is difficult if the other person doesn't know how to play  :-P

Oh my god, this. I just played with my sister. I got fricking ticked at her and i rage quited.

Oh my god, this. I just played with my sister. I got fricking ticked at her and i rage quited.

Yeah although has I progressed I found out the levels become insanley difficult 

I'd take good design over a challenge any day. The last one wasn't as much a challenge as it was a troll or a frustration. I hated all the trial and error parts in which you needed at least a little luck to be on your side. The hidden spikes under grass made me just quit at one point and do 20 push-ups to keep myself from releasing the terrors of the portal upon the world.

• Upvote 1

Im new here and i love the behemoth, their humor is gratifyingly hilarious, but sadly i didn't get to play to win the furbottom's features heads, winston and donuts, so i thought maybe, behemoth, why not release star head characters for dlc, so people who don't get them maybe pay for them, i think that would be cool considering all of people want star heads :3

There could 4 packs or something, for like 160 ms points, and like a collection of all of them (when they come out) for like 1600, i don't know just offering an idea. And people who do get the heads get them for free and they don't have to worry about buying the dlc. Anyway i hope someone agrees with me.

They did say the heads will eventually be unlockable again, so there will probably be featured again.

Is it just me, or are all the Featured Playlist star unlocks based on food? Chicken? Donut? Toast? And before you say it, Winston would be considered a delicacy in other countries! Maybe even here... Be right back!

What about Purrham and the soon to be king? Unless your a cannibal. Or cats. :-P

Purrham you receive for just signing in, and the king has been unconfirmed. I was just talking about the ones you unlock for the featured playlist.

Do you realize there's only two food head?

The Chicken is the Behemoth symbol, Winston is a real dog (not to mention Purrham), definitely not food.

You don't get Purrham for playing featured, and people eat chickens and dogs. You never know what you're getting when you order out. Perhaps it could be Winston?!?!?  :shock:

We'll see, we'll see ^^

yes i realize this i invited him and we have checked and he did not get the head, does he have to beat it on solo?

Yes, there is a known issue we're looking into right now where some folks do not unlock the Prisoner properly when they're invited into a Co-op match. 

When this happens to you, just beat the Solo Feature (which is different from the Co-op Feature and a bit easier, in my opinion) and Toast will unlock! Apologies that your friend has run into this issue. Again, we're looking into this one right now and hope to have a solution soon. 

yes i realize this i invited him and we have checked and he did not get the head, does he have to beat it on solo?

Yes, there is a known issue we're looking into right now where some folks do not unlock the head properly when they're invited into a Co-op match. 

When this happens to you, just beat the Solo Feature (which is different from the Co-op Feature and a bit easier, in my opinion) and Toast will unlock! Apologies that your friend has run into this issue. Again, we're looking into this one right now and hope to have a solution soon. 

I just saw this on the dev blog:

For those of you who didn’t catch Winston, Donuts, Furbottom, etc., the prisoners will be going back into the vault (poor things are trapped in a prison within a prison) but they’ll be back someday for another visit to the outside world.

So for those having problems unlocking heads, they will be able to get them again sometime in the future via Furbottom Fridays (and not just as DLC)?  I think that's a great idea.

Thanks!

I'd take good design over a challenge any day. The last one wasn't as much a challenge as it was a troll or a frustration. I hated all the trial and error parts in which you needed at least a little luck to be on your side. The hidden spikes under grass made me just quit at one point and do 20 push-ups to keep myself from releasing the terrors of the portal upon the world.

I have to agree here. Last solo feature was awful in some parts. Even though this week wasn't terribly difficult, or even decorated all that well, I still enjoyed (and rated it higher) than last weeks solo.

The solo playlist was well done, but very easy.   There wasn't any level or puzzle where I felt challenged or even felt like I had a chance of dying.  That being said, a playlist doesn't have to be hard to be good and I still enjoyed playing through it on both normal and insane.

The co-op, on the other hand, was much more of a challenge.  This kind of difficulty was nice to see after playing through the solo feature. However, it felt like a lot of the obstacles were reused over and over and it didn't feel very "original".  I know it's hard to be original with so many things already being done, but this was the first feature I played that felt this way.

Anyway, thanks to both of the individuals who created these playlists and to the Behemoth staff for giving us an opportunity to earn another prisoner! I'll be looking forward to the next set.

• Upvote 1

I think the solo campaign was a nice change of pace after the difficulty of the first few.  I really think this should have been the first Furbottom to get people use to the game.  The only part I didn't like was the level with all the random portals.

I'm going to merge this thread into the Furbottom's Feature announcement for this week -- feel free to discuss what you think of the Feature in the announcement thread for that week!

Ack! Did we already respond to this one? 

If not -- yes, sounds like he's experienced an issue we're looking into now where folks who get invited into the matches don't always earn the Prisoners. 

If he beats the Solo Adventure, he should unlock Toast! Give it a try!

I liked the solo feature being easy. It gave me a break from last weeks feature co-op (which I found really, really difficult).

No. I will beat the levels for fun, but I absolutely refuse to wear that head. It reminds me of my days in the Theater. All those slices of toast mocking me, beating me, insulting me, violating me to the core until my psyche burst like a jelly filled, pink, frosted, sprinkled doughnut (the doughnut should have been filled with purple jelly, not red jelly because red jelly is overrated). If I see anyone wearing that head online, it won't be my fault if they are repeatedly killed. Toast is the worst obstacle in the game.

Ack! Did we already respond to this one? 

If not -- yes, sounds like he's experienced an issue we're looking into now where folks who get invited into the matches don't always earn the Prisoners. 

If he beats the Solo Adventure, he should unlock Toast! Give it a try!

like i said he can't beat it on his own he has tried and i was going to help him get a head his GT is Spartanboy33 and is there anyway you can give it to him, since he can't get it otherwise.

I was going to say it was super meat boy but it was SBB not SMB.  I say this because the encore levels were the exact levels I played in world 2 on SMB. Hope there is a SMB head though :-P

Super Block Boy

KMKHunter.jpg