Somedutch

Solo A++ Insanity Run

Today is a happy day for me.  Just completed solo insanity and got an A++ in everything except for the encores in scenes 6-8  =).  Might go back and do them later though.  

Oh my goodness! I just beat Solo Insane mode A++ today too! Heck, I even just made a new avatar for the occasion! This is a really funny coincidence! Only difference for me is that I beat all the encores. Regardless...

A++ High-Five! :D

Edited by 8Bitten

Oh my goodness! I just beat Solo Insane mode A++ today too! Heck, I even just made a new avatar for the occasion! This is a really funny coincidence! Only difference for me is that I beat all the encores. Regardless...

A++ High-Five! :D

Congrats to you as well then =)  I'll probably go back for the encores at some point, but for now I think I'll take a tiny break from insanity.  Hilariously enough I actually need to go back to normal mode and finish off the A++'s there first.

Also, that is a great avatar.   

Edited by Somedutch

Today is a happy day for me.  Just completed solo insanity and got an A++ in everything except for the encores in scenes 6-8  =).  Might go back and do them later though.  

WOW! i can not even get an a++ on chapter 4 Finale on insane!!    Ive still beat insane though

Cool. i stopped too on chapter 8 on insane with A++, rigth now i need only the A++ on coop insane , i passed the campaing solo in normal and insane with A++ and coop normal too with A++, but i need pass coop on insane with A++, its hard :(