Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Who Is Your Favorite Dj/techno Guy Out There?

I'ma broaden the genre a bit and say Madeon, Daft Punk, Nero, and Deadmau5. I also like a good portion of stuff by people on Newgrounds.

• Upvote 2

what about alice the dj and that one song? and The immortals who created the best and now the most cliche techno song of all time?

How about A-trak and Diplo?

That people actually know about?  :|

"Know any good artists? *Names them* I meant ones I know about"

real productive

also

Venitian Snares > > > > Aphex Twin > > > Zomby >>>  Kraftwerk >>> J Dilla >>> Boarders of Canada >>> Washed Out >>> Massive Attack >>> that dump I took last night >>>Daft Punk >>> Skrillex >>> Deadmau5

:P

I enjoy myself some Daft Punk but personally I love Alstroemeria Records.

It's a doujin circle with several different musicians.

There're some vocals in their songs but their stuff is real good.

PS: It's in Japanese most of the time.

DJ/TECHNO sucks, and its not my opinion it a fact!Disagree then learn your times tables!

Are you trolling on a dead forum? (At least I hope you're not that dumb) That's just sad.

DJ/TECHNO sucks, and its not my opinion it a fact!Disagree then learn your times tables!

Are you trolling right now?  I mean, I hate techno and crap like that as well, but to say it's a fact that it sucks...that's very ignorant.

I'm sorry but what does times tables have to do with this. Also the only way opinions can merge with facts is the fact that your opinion is not a fact but indeed an opinion. I hope your brain just exploded while reading that.

I'm sorry but what does times tables have to do with this. Also the only way opinions can merge with facts is the fact that your opinion is not a fact but indeed an opinion. I hope your brain just exploded while reading that.

The only relation between times tables and techno I can think of is deadmau5's album 4x4=12...

The only relation between times tables and techno I can think of is deadmau5's album 4x4=12...

That makes sense.