BBT Main Menu Theme song  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hum/whistle/beatbox/perform the BBT title theme song?

I Do, and how. At work, in the car and just about anywhere else. Hope its in the soundtrack or another ringtone pack.

KMKHunter.jpg

Edited by KMKHunter

I always whistle the tune whenever I start up my Xbox, whether I'm playing it or not, I'm even whistling as I type.

Yup, me too.

I BEATBOX TO THAT STUFF !!! btw what are the words in the song because im pretty sure I hear a guy say something but i cant quite make it out.

I BEATBOX TO THAT STUFF !!! btw what are the words in the song because im pretty sure I hear a guy say something but i cant quite make it out.

Would you happin to have that recorded? Sounds interesting!

I love to hum this. But for some reason my freind doesent like the son for some unknown reason. I think it's because he thinks that call of duty is the best game ever made in america. I beg to differ my freind.

I love to hum this. But for some reason my freind doesent like the son for some unknown reason. I think it's because he thinks that call of duty is the best game ever made in america. I beg to differ my freind.

You might need a new friend for gaming if he thinks CoD is THE BEST GAME EVAR!

You might need a new friend for gaming if he thinks CoD is THE BEST GAME EVAR!

Yes. Every game I have shown him he thought it was terrible. Here is a list

Battleblock theater

Saints row

Techno kitten adventure

Soul calibur (I don't remember how to spell it)

Shadows of the damned

Murder miners

Far cry 3

Dead space

And a couple more that I don't remember what the names where. I haven't played my older games yet. The only game he plays is call of duty black ops or black ops II. Either that or he goes on either YouTube or Netflix. I'm sorry but to me that is the definition of sad right there.