Long story short: I don't like how the MVP is assigned in online matches, I think it should go to the player who makes more points, not the one who gets the kills, It's just unfair to me.

Is making a change possible? Seriously, It's really annoying seeing people do absolutely nothing than throwing grenades or putting other people on fire and then getting the MVP.

Does someone agree with me?

It's not the kills, but the hit by example:You punch someone 2 times and he throw a grenade at you 1 time.

You get MVP.

Edited by CmereSweetHeart

Long story short: I don't like how the MVP is assigned in online matches, I think it should go to the player who makes more points, not the one who gets the kills, It's just unfair to me.

Is making a change possible? Seriously, It's really annoying seeing people do absolutely nothing than throwing grenades or putting other people on fire and then getting the MVP.

its called most violent player though

It's not the kills, but the hit by example:You punch someone 2 times and he throw a grenade at you 1 time.

You get MVP.

Uh ok, well, that's basically the same...

Ahahah :-P

Think about it. Will the one gem really help you.

Do you really think I would open a topic for a gem? It's for principle.

Anyway, I want to play your game: one gem multiplied one thousand matches equals one thousand gems, so... yes it would really help me.

Not to mention if I lose the match, with the MVP I would get two gems instead of one, that's the double. It would help.

Anyway I don't care about that one gem, It really pisses me off seeing people camping and/or not helping and getting Most Valuable Player because they spammed grenades all the time, that doesn't motivate me to play fair when I'm 1 vs 2, if I'm losing, what keeps me from ignoring the match and just follow my enemies and hit them?

Think about it. Will the one gem really help you.

Do you really think I would open a topic for a gem? It's for principle.

Anyway, I want to play your game: one gem multiplied one thousand matches equals one thousand gems, so... yes it would really help me.

Not to mention if I lose the match, with the MVP I would get two gems instead of one, that's the double. It would help.

Anyway I don't care about that one gem, It really pisses me off seeing people camping and/or not helping and getting Most Valuable Player because they spammed grenades all the time, that doesn't motivate me to play fair when I'm 1 vs 2, if I'm losing, what keeps me from ignoring the match and just follow my enemies and hit them?

A tip is to play their game, throw grenades, blow their projectiles with fan, you may not get the MVP but you will most likely win so it's either they get 4 and you get 2 or you get 4 and they get 2, and maybe you might get 5. No need to write 3 paragraphs scolding me about it. I went through similar scenarios and it sucks I know. There's always pluses and minuses to all online games.

I have all heads so I really do not worry about gem boosting and gem losing. It is really not hard to get all heads anyways. I did it in like 2 weeks or less of release.

I have all heads so I really do not worry about gem boosting and gem losing. It is really not hard to get all heads anyways. I did it in like 2 weeks or less of release.

Of course, I'm not doing it for the gems, I have all the heads too, I just want to play fair and have fun, It really really really makes me don't want to play anymore when I find people playing dirty, really.

I just wanted something to encourage people to make points instead of being jerks, I found a lot of good players not quitting in 2 v 1 situation and always playing fair, but I found way more players sitting on the basket, standing on your head all the time on color the world or leaving the match because they're failing the time challenge.

Of course, I'm not doing it for the gems, I have all the heads too, I just want to play fair and have fun, It really really really makes me don't want to play anymore when I find people playing dirty, really.

I just wanted something to encourage people to make points instead of being jerks, I found a lot of good players not quitting in 2 v 1 situation and always playing fair, but I found way more players sitting on the basket, standing on your head all the time on color the world or leaving the match because they're failing the time challenge.

True

• Upvote 1

I have to say I agree... if what I gathered correctly is that the way MVP is set up, people pretty much ignore the objective, and play cheap simply going for that one extra gem, title, or both. Last thing I need are more scrubs trying to get MVP by just spamming grenades or fan, I have already avoided a LOT of people when it comes to Xbox Live preference.

Guest Walexarem

The sad thing about multiplayer games is that good, fair players are usually far outnumbered by bad, unfair players. Broken game mechanics like the MVP award always causes douchery sadly. It's a bit like Armor Lock or the Revenant glitch in Halo: Reach.

Edited by Walexarem

MVP is overrated. Its about the win.

I think we can all agree that a good teammate/good opponents are much more important than who punched people more.

Edited by Ten Bears
  • Upvote 1

MVP is overrated. Its about the win.

I think we can all agree that a good teammate/good opponents are much more important than who punched people more.

Exactly, then why the teammate who spams grenades from my basket should be considered the best player?

You get MVP.

Well when you punch him 1 time YOU DON'T KILL HIM.

It's different.

I used to be a little let down when I could score well over half the points in a BBall game and not get MVP. But the V standing for violent makes a lot more sense. Even with the overall themes of the game.

I'm a bit happier if this is the case, but I think it should be more clear in the game.

You get MVP.

>> 

Well when you punch him 1 time YOU DON'T KILL HIM.

It's different.

What I meant is that also kills, hits with mines, grenades, anything count as hits, if the problem was people punching I wouldn't even have written here.