Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Who Are The Popular/well-Known Members On These Forums?

Also if you want to know if you're part of the new "known people" you can check yourself with these three categories:

1) Have been active on here for well over a year now

2) Have over a thousands posts.

3) Mostly post in non behemoth game related discussions.

By the time you get all three of those, you're most likely part of the "community".

... well, guess I'm not part of the "community" afterall.

Well you got 2/3 and mod status so it suffices.

To be fair though, out of the almost three years you've been here, you only really started interacting recently.

no way dude. atleast 1/3 of my posts where from back during the times of the old forum. Although it was mainly me talking with zarlighttusk and BFG on what to do with the castlepedia and spending way too much time on the forum games.

I did take a long hiatus though.

Also if you want to know if you're part of the new "known people" you can check yourself with these three categories:

1) Have been active on here for well over a year now

2) Have over a thousands posts.

3) Mostly post in non behemoth game related discussions.

By the time you get all three of those, you're most likely part of the "community".

... well, guess I'm not part of the "community" afterall.

Well you got 2/3 and mod status so it suffices.

To be fair though, out of the almost three years you've been here, you only really started interacting recently.

no way dude. atleast 1/3 of my posts where from back during the times of the old forum. Although it was mainly me talking with zarlighttusk and BFG on what to do with the castlepedia and spending way too much time on the forum games.

I did take a long hiatus though.

Yeah that's kind of what I meant. You mainly talked about Catlepedia and stuff. It's nothing bad or anything, and I'm not trying to exclude you from anything.

I was just making a check list of things people can look for because they keep wanting to know if they're in the "in crowd". From my experience, if you have those 3 things then you're definently part of the community. (except for that one guy who only trolled all the time and got banned 3 times, and unfortunately I can't seem to remember his name.)

Edited by T Diamond

Practically everyone who joined before the bbt beta and is also still active is a well known member to me.

Like me? :D

You joined right as the beta started, making you a member of the newest generation, so no.

If you prefer T-Diamond's standards, then still.... no.

However for now you're part of the newbies, in time you'll become part of the "well known" members and later you'll be part of the "old gang" that hasn't been online in years.... Evolution.

Practically everyone who joined before the bbt beta and is also still active is a well known member to me.

You joined right as the beta started, making you a member of the newest generation, so no.

However for now you're part of the newbies, in time you'll become part of the "well known" members and later you'll be part of the "old gang" that hasn't been online in years.... Evolution.

Pretty much. Just stick around and never leave and you'll be part of this whether we want you here or not :-P

I don't care how popular I am here, I just like talking about video games and stuff, and playing forum games.

• Upvote 1

I'm in none of those lists... soon...

If you've been here since August 2012 and if you were very active, you could have had about 600-900 posts right now which would make you about 6/10 popular.

well I have been assuming I am pretty popular between all the regulars we have. This forum is a bit like a small bar with around 20 dudes hanging around and having fun each night.

I miss Babbity, PieGuy, Isco, Basilisco and this one other guy I used to play with on XBL, can't remember his name anymore :(

I miss about a year or so after I first joined when Babbity started talking to me, we used to play Fable III together and the first time we played I pretended that my mic didn't work because I was intimidated by his immensely deep and manly voice.

Oh, the memories  :-(

I miss Babbity, PieGuy, Isco, Basilisco and this one other guy I used to play with on XBL, can't remember his name anymore :(

I miss about a year or so after I first joined when Babbity started talking to me, we used to play Fable III together and the first time we played I pretended that my mic didn't work because I was intimidated by his immensely deep and manly voice.

Yeah this forum had a lot of great memebers way back when.

Edited by T Diamond

The forums were more alive but as I said, we are pretty much only 15-20 guys still here besides the ones with 2-20 posts that come and go.

I know right, sadly I only remember half of them.

I know right, sadly I only remember half of them.

We're remnants of the past, let us continue living their memory and make this thread great once more :!: :!: :!:

I have no idea what I'm talking about

The forums were more alive but as I said, we are pretty much only 15-20 guys still here besides the ones with 2-20 posts that come and go.

Still, this party's pretty boopin' compared to late last year, I think that's the most dead these forums have ever gotten, it was this weird twilight time when all the old members that stuck around finally started leaving but no new members joined/old members came back. I seriously think there were like 5 regulars who posted 2 or 3 times a week and that was it. At that point I had "returned" but didn't really stay... in fact I've kind of been briefly returning just to leave a day or two later ever since like 2010, up until now I guess, since I'm kinda becoming a regular again.

But yeah, I kinda imagine the Behemoth Forums like The Inventory, it's just this place that these wildly different characters hang out in their free time, and not many people know about it.

I'll always be here.

• Upvote 1

i'm not well known?

please tell me

Not to me, you're not.  I've seen maybe twenty of your three-hundred something posts.  You must be very active in the forum games.

i'm not well known?

please tell me

Not to me, you're not.  I've seen maybe twenty of your three-hundred something posts.  You must be very active in the forum games.

very

i'm not well known?

please tell me

Not to me, you're not. I've seen maybe twenty of your three-hundred something posts. You must be very active in the forum games.

very
Very very.

i'm not well known?

please tell me

Not to me, you're not. I've seen maybe twenty of your three-hundred something posts. You must be very active in the forum games.

very
Very very.

Forum games posts are practically only seen by new members and the mods who have the urge to check every topic once in a while, so they don't help with becoming more known with the forum regulars.

i'm not well known?

please tell me

very
Very very.

Forum games posts are practically only seen by new members and the mods who have the urge to check every topic once in a while, so they don't help with becoming more known with the forum regulars.

I honestly can't tell you the last time I went to the Forum Games section.

I'm more popular than all of you. 

Now like my post, I want to feel better than I really am.

Like my post instead, to prove im more popular and to make daikon feel bad about himself.

• Upvote 5

i'm not well known?

please tell me

very
Very very.
well I just do view new content and go comment on the threads.