Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Who Are The Popular/well-Known Members On These Forums?

i'm not well known?

please tell me

Not to me, you're not. I've seen maybe twenty of your three-hundred something posts. You must be very active in the forum games.

very
Very very.

Forum games posts are practically only seen by new members and the mods who have the urge to check every topic once in a while, so they don't help with becoming more known with the forum regulars.

Hah, very true. When I first joined I practically lived in the Forum Games for like a whole year

Really, I think this is the best way to put it.

If you have been on here for a long time, and stopped caring about being popular a long time ago. Then you most likely are popular/well known. There are only a few exceptions, such as Gamefemale for example. But she's only really known among the people who still go on here from time to time. If a lot of the members from before came back, I  think her popularity would be going down hill from there. A reason she stands out from all the new members is because she just spams sonic everywhere and talks about her body/crush all the time.

If thats good popularity/well known-ness or not that's up for you to decide.

My big point here, is that don't aim for being popular or well known. If your asking yourself "I don't know if im well known or not", your probably not. I would know, I was the same way. Eventually you just come online day to day, check whats new, post a little, and be on your way.

Edited by Scaler193
  • Upvote 2

After I look over my old posts. I wouldn't be surprised if a few people looked at me like a nuisance or just another new member that'd leave in a week. I bumped a few threads and quoted posts from 2009. I bet DYP especially thought this, being that he had to lock a few threads I necrobumped.  :-o

There have been several threads about me, so yeah I think I'm popular around here.

There have been several threads about me, so yeah I think I'm popular around here.

You started all of them yourself. But yes, you are very outspoken regarding sonic and your crushes. Being outspoken does not mean popular but I suppose you are well-known.

• Upvote 2

You started all of them yourself. But yes, you are very outspoken regarding sonic and your crushes. Being outspoken does not mean popular but I suppose you are well-known.

People have admitted their love for her on multiple occasions. If that's not popular, then what is?

• Upvote 5

People have admitted their love for her on multiple occasions. If that's not popular, then what is?

It's true, just look in the Confession Thread!

Hmm let's see... I don't think I can go further into that without hurting someone's feelings. And I'm a mod, so I'll have to back down on that. If any non-mod wishes to break some ego's (scarabix are you still alive?) go ahead.

If you have been on here for a long time, and stopped caring about being popular a long time ago. Then you most likely are popular/well known. There are only a few exceptions, such as Gamefemale for example. But she's only really known among the people who still go on here from time to time. If a lot of the members from before came back, I  think her popularity would be going down hill from there. A reason she stands out from all the new members is because she just spams sonic everywhere and talks about her body/crush all the time.

This is pretty much the best way to do it.  According to people, I guess I'm "popular".  I only got that way by posting.  I didn't post to try and become popular, I just posted when I felt like I had something to say.  Becoming a Mod helps a little bit too, I suppose, but that's beside my point.  

As it has been said, the people that just stick around and post on a regular basis are most of the "well-known/popular" people.

You could not have summed it any better.

But in all seriousness, I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't popped up before.

I'd like to think of myself as the most well known member here whose personal identity and gender and whatnot is virtually unknown.

I'd say all of the popular members during my time were either Ultra Members, or Mods (I was both lol).

shesjustaglitch

Apples Mc.Grind

ChickenHounk

Mad Fiddler

Chris

Denivire

Dexide

Comp0 (banned)

Moose (banned)

Killlingyouguy (banned)

Lurker

ATN

Babbity

Megaman aka Xemnas

Bloobman

If it sounds like I'm reading off of a list, it's because I am.

And when it comes to who's popular now, the only name that pops up is Gamerfemale.

Mostly because of her drama and her obsession with Sonic. And maybe because she's a female gamer?

There have been several threads about me, so yeah I think I'm popular around here.

You could not have summed it any better.

But in all seriousness, I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't popped up before.

I'd like to think of myself as the most well known member here whose personal identity and gender and whatnot is virtually unknown.

I'd say all of the popular members during my time were either Ultra Members, or Mods (I was both lol).

shesjustaglitch

Apples Mc.Grind

ChickenHounk

Mad Fiddler

Chris

Denivire

Dexide

Comp0 (banned)

Moose (banned)

Killlingyouguy (banned)

Megaman aka Xemnas

Bloobman

If it sounds like I'm reading off of a list, it's because I am.

And when it comes to who's popular now, the only name that pops up is Gamerfemale.

Mostly because of her drama and her obsession with Sonic. And maybe because she's a female gamer?

Also, her thread about her teacher she had a crush on even if she didn't see him for a year.

If you have been on here for a long time, and stopped caring about being popular a long time ago.

Wait do people care about being popular on here?

There are only a few exceptions, such as Gamefemale for example. But she's only really known among the people who still go on here from time to time. If a lot of the members from before came back, I  think her popularity would be going down hill from there. A reason she stands out from all the new members is because she just spams sonic everywhere and talks about her body/crush all the time.

I think she's more infamous than famous. She's like that celeberity everyone knows because of all the negative attention. It's not true popularity, but rather just being in the spotlight.

My big point here, is that don't aim for being popular or well known. If your asking yourself "I don't know if im well known or not", your probably not. I would know, I was the same way. Eventually you just come online day to day, check whats new, post a little, and be on your way.

I think this is pretty much it. By the time you melt in the community either you or everyone else stops caring about where you stand. Your just here and people just accept that.

Too lazy to break up the quote. Replies in bold.

Oh and too all you young Behemothites, I wouldn't say you've secured a spot in the community yet. Give it some time (like a couple to a few years). Of course nobody on here is really to stay apparently and even the most beloved and well known members leave and never return so maybe I'm just full of crap.

Edited by T Diamond

Everyone who didn't list me made a powerful enemy with a broken heart.

Only an idiot would forget you Dexide  Totally not sucking up or anything

gamefemale has got many rumors about her all are strange or gross

yeah you should probably ignore any all rumors and gossip about other members on here. It's never been rational and has always been pointless,

Mostly because of her drama and her obsession with Sonic. And maybe because she's a female gamer?

Or because you haven't been around much lately...

Time to pick on Gamefemale, for the fun of education, popularity, and the forums power structure.

I honestly think she's popular because a), she's a girl. So of course there's going to be those people that flock all over her because of that, and she forces herself into the attention of people. No really, its not even just because of the sonic obsession or the thousands of crushes on older men (that kind of makes her a reverse pedophile now that I think of it), its because she forces that attention. We could be having a perfectly normal topic, then suddenly she comes along and talks about how she's a girl, and how her hair or something is a bad color. But ohhh nooo, she's not going to tell us what color her hair is, she's going to constantly tease us about it and bring it up whenever they can.

Kind of bad example, but it's pretty much forced acknowledgment in my eyes.

Edited by Scaler193

Time to pick on Gamefemale, for the fun of education, popularity, and the forums power structure.

I honestly think she's popular because a), she's a girl. So of course there's going to be those people that flock all over her because of that, and she forces herself into the attention of people. No really, its not even just because of the sonic obsession or the thousands of crushes on older men (that kind of makes her a reverse pedophile now that I think of it), its because she forces that attention. We could be having a perfectly normal topic, then suddenly she comes along and talks about how she's a girl, and how her hair or something is a bad color. But ohhh nooo, she's not going to tell us what color her hair is, she's going to constantly tease us about it and bring it up whenever they can.

All of this.

Or because you haven't been around much lately...

Or that.

I think I'm allowed a break every once in a while for coming here 4-5 years now.

:o

I honestly think she's popular because a), she's a girl. So of course there's going to be those people that flock all over her because of that, and she forces herself into the attention of people.

Gamer could just y'know... lie about his/her/its gender?

Or keep it a secret for many years to come?

But nooo it's too late for her.

No really, its not even just because of the sonic obsession or the thousands of crushes on older men (that kind of makes her a reverse pedophile now that I think of it),

LOL reverse pedophile. The word you're looking for is Gerontophile!

its because she forces that attention. We could be having a perfectly normal topic, then suddenly she comes along and talks about how she's a girl, and how her hair or something is a bad color. But ohhh nooo, she's not going to tell us what color her hair is, she's going to constantly tease us about it and bring it up whenever they can.

She enjoys the attention~

Who was that one girl who was on here before I left, she always talked about Mega Man Battle Network or something. She was pretty cool.

How has my name not been mentioned?!

Oh well, I guess I'm like my avatar. I say something, people notice, then they forget about me forever... ;~;

How has my name not been mentioned?!

Oh well, I guess I'm like my avatar. I say something, people notice, then they forget about me forever... ;~;

I thought about you, but forgot your username, sorry '~'