Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Who Are The Popular/well-Known Members On These Forums?

Does Behemoth developers count for this? It's already presumed that they will be popular being developers for games  we like and all...

• Upvote 1

SushiGummy, RoyGBiv, Chris, Turkey, T Diamond, Golden Ghost, True213, Scaler, Koen theres a lot

don't forget you

Practically everyone who joined before the bbt beta and is also still active is a well known member to me.

Obviously me, I'm fantastic, and only sometimes obnoxious

But in all seriousness, I think basically anyone who was around when I first joined and is still around, which is basically everyone industrial said plus maybe a few others

I'm wondering if I am, I was here before the beta, but haven't been that active lately. I'd like to think of myself of a still nooby experienced member. But if I'm not then I'll have to work for it.

Practically everyone who joined before the bbt beta and is also still active is a well known member to me.

What if you incidentally came during BBT beta, I didn't even know it existed until I played AH and CC and visited the forums.

What if you incidentally came during BBT beta, I didn't even know it existed until I played AH and CC and visited the forums.

Time will tell, if you stay active long enough until the next "generation" of new members, you'll be "well known" to them. The members who joined during the bbt beta just happen to be the newest  "generation".

Time will tell, if you stay active long enough until the next "generation" of new members, you'll be "well known" to them. The members who joined during the bbt beta just happen to be the newest  "generation".

Can this generation be called the Malcom X generation?

I'd say I'm pretty known 'round these parts.

Who is this guy and why is he talking to us

I'm not sure, I think some old person might have accidentally used technology and somehow managed to wind up here.

Don't worry, I call the geezer police and get this all straightened out.

• Upvote 1

I do find it funny that all the really well known members no longer come onto here and now we're all's that left.

I'd say before they all left:

otto, madbestkiller (more like infamous with him), BFG, ForgottenKnight, damilkman, roy-g-biv, drukenfeedle, feenixstryk(although only for a little while), mechazeep, dexide, Basilisco, FEL, halfcoordinated (although he more known for playing with people in CC on PS3), Sushigummy (still technically around), ThePieGuy, xdarkansem, Zugama, and Doctor Dakka.

I'm sure there's a couple I missed, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Also if you want to know if you're part of the new "known people" you can check yourself with these three categories:

1) Have been active on here for well over a year now

2) Have over a thousands posts.

3) Mostly post in non behemoth game related discussions.

By the time you get all three of those, you're most likely part of the "community".

Edited by T Diamond

Now, we need generation names.

First off, what do we call the beginning generation? The generation of the 08's, the generation of babbity and mechazeep's ultimate popularity control?

Also if you want to know if you're part of the new "known people" you can check yourself with these three categories:

By the time you get all three of those, you're most likely part of the "community".

... well, guess I'm not part of the "community" afterall.

Well you got 2/3 and mod status so it suffices.

To be fair though, out of the almost three years you've been here, you only really started interacting recently.

Edited by T Diamond

You can be part of our club. Welcome to the club, welcome to the club. Welcome Koen, Welcome Koen, Welcome Koen.

(I hope someone gets the spongebob reference)

• Upvote 1