Sign in to follow this  
CursedKoopa

Chicken Head For 500 Gems!

I've been trying to get the chicken for a while now and I've been saving up a ton of gems for it, I had it before you see but I accidentely traded it away (Stupid me xD) Anyway if you did this I'd be 100% happy forever, seriously it was my favourite head and I was so sad when I lost it. I'll just worship you xD Pleasepleasepleaaaaaase! 

PS Here's a picture for proof that I have 500 gems! ^_^ (Sorry for the bad quality D:)

PPS Had to cut out the image because the file was too big, sorry c:

post-15791-0-24205900-1367765994_thumb.png

The big dilemma here is that the Chicken is a one-of-a-kind thing, while 500 gems can be gotten in less than one play-through of the campaign. I don't know what to tell you, I mean personally I'm an OCD collector and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I had given up such a rare commodity.

Here's an idea though: get multiple back-ups of each star head using an offline account, so that when people are asking for that star head in the future, you'll be able to give the one on your online account away for something you don't have! Then you just get another copy of the star head you gave away from your offline account. (Let me know if that was unclear.) Good luck!

The big dilemma here is that the Chicken is a one-of-a-kind thing, while 500 gems can be gotten in less than one play-through of the campaign. I don't know what to tell you, I mean personally I'm an OCD collector and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I had given up such a rare commodity.

Here's an idea though: get multiple back-ups of each star head using an offline account, so that when people are asking for that star head in the future, you'll be able to give the one on your online account away for something you don't have! Then you just get another copy of the star head you gave away from your offline account. (Let me know if that was unclear.) Good luck!

He might be asking someone that did this with the chicken head though there are probably very few. I might do this with the toast head sometime this week.

EDIT: I thought it over and I am willing to give my CC head, my AH head or the toast head that just came out. I would even be willing to give all 3. I have 2 CC heads, 2 AH heads and 2 toast heads from another account. Here is what you have to do. I am on 4-8 on insane co-op. If you look at the topic I made a while back you will see I was on 4-4 like 2.5 weeks ago. I have befriended 3 people already to do insane co op but none of which pulled through. This is the only achievement I need left. If you are willing to put the time and effort in I will give it to you. If you are interested please look at my other topic I made saying the times i am on and what you have to do. It is under Gift Shop and shouldn't be too hard to find. If you do not want the heads I even have the rubber handle sword and 2 by 4 sword in CC but to get these you will have to help me beat the whole thing no slacking of BBT insane from 4-8 on. I can also give gems or yarn. As you can tell by this post and the other topic I made i am serious about getting the achievement. PM me with your GT and I will friend invite you on Xbox. NOTE: If I wind up doing it with someone else when I already started it with you I will work something out for reward. Thank You, Jared.

Edited by Jaredman89
  • Upvote 1

i have like 2000 gems i would trade for the head, also jared i can help you beat it, but i am busy right now, this weekend i can play all day and sorry but i do rage.

• Upvote 1

i have like 2000 gems i would trade for the head, also jared i can help you beat it, but i am busy right now, this weekend i can play all day and sorry but i do rage.

Great! Are you eastern time? I am going to like your post so you see it in your notifications. Also I am using a kinect but its not too bad :-P

• Upvote 1

ok thanks and i just tried it out beat first chapter with a friend who somehow managed to die and got it easily. what chapter do you want to start on. also yes eastern time. S.C., but don't worry i am not a racist as the stereotype goes.

ok thanks and i just tried it out beat first chapter with a friend who somehow managed to die and got it easily. what chapter do you want to start on. also yes eastern time. S.C., but don't worry i am not a racist as the stereotype goes.

I say it in my really long post and the topic I made. As a refresher I am on 4-8. I will friend invite you tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

im interested in chicken head and coop on insane

GT ist Spiondonut6698, msg me if you want to play

im german so its a bit hard with the different timezones but im a night owl too ... :3 

ok i will be on around 6:00-7:00 and once i get on i should be on for the rest of the day

A.M. I'm assuming. You were not talking about Friday were you? I will be on around 8AM Saturday so I will friend request you tonight or tomorrow if I get the chance. If you're talking about Saturday will you be on Friday? Also are you looking for any of the heads I posted? Sorry for all of the questions. Just want to make sure.

Edited by Jaredman89
  • Upvote 1

He might be asking someone that did this with the chicken head though there are probably very few. I might do this with the toast head sometime this week.

EDIT: I thought it over and I am willing to give my CC head, my AH head or the toast head that just came out. I would even be willing to give all 3. I have 2 CC heads, 2 AH heads and 2 toast heads from another account. Here is what you have to do. I am on 4-8 on insane co-op. If you look at the topic I made a while back you will see I was on 4-4 like 2.5 weeks ago. I have befriended 3 people already to do insane co op but none of which pulled through. This is the only achievement I need left. If you are willing to put the time and effort in I will give it to you. If you are interested please look at my other topic I made saying the times i am on and what you have to do. It is under Gift Shop and shouldn't be too hard to find. If you do not want the heads I even have the rubber handle sword and 2 by 4 sword in CC but to get these you will have to help me beat the whole thing no slacking of BBT insane from 4-8 on. I can also give gems or yarn. As you can tell by this post and the other topic I made i am serious about getting the achievement. PM me with your GT and I will friend invite you on Xbox. NOTE: If I wind up doing it with someone else when I already started it with you I will work something out for reward. Thank You, Jared.

I am willing to trade all my star heads for chicken, that is all of them except winston donuts. :D