Sign in to follow this  
BeAsToNpAnTs856

Don't Abandon Castle Crashers

I am not saying that you are abandoning it but what I am saying is that you have made the new game Battle Block Theater and it is awesome but It is kinda like you have stopped doing things for CC because there isn't alot of dlc just some character packs but is the behemoth going to still take suggestions for Castle Crashers because there is alot more features they could add to it and alot of people have awesome ideas and I know that you are probably all busy with Battle Block Theater and all but Castle Crashers is still a big game and in my opinion I think that it should never be old news. 

Maybe you could add another story as a dlc just to keep people excited because it just feels sad that things on Castle Crashers aren't getting done any more except for the Hatty Hattington which is pretty cool and sometimes I look all around the forum for any news on it but there isn't anything and it is just a bit sad because the way I look at it Castle Crashers has been outdated for a couple of years now.

Maybe you might read this and hopefully think the same thing.

I am not saying that it is outdated or abandoned I just feel like it is.

:|

• Upvote 1

I just hope people don't stop playing the game entirely due to the new game. I can barely find any online games anymore.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

The game (or the system) can't handle anymore DLC. There's not even enough room for one new weapon.

You can tell by the blacksmith rope in frog. I guess they new exactly how much weapons they wanted when they made the game because that never changed.

Their too busy with battleblock theater. Castle Crashers is popular but it's old and their at the next game. When CC was out they didnt do anything with Alien Hominid. 

I wonder what new game behemoth will start making, possibly a sequel to castle crashers.... who knows. All I know is that I need to practice clenching my butt for Hatty.

The only they have left to release is the blacksmith and pink knight packs for psn where it's not available. And I guess, bbt too with it's hidden gems of playability.

they are probably doing the patch for BBT and then they might but I don't think they will return unless they release another game to add a new character

The game (or the system) can't handle anymore DLC. There's not even enough room for one new weapon.

You can tell by the blacksmith rope in frog. I guess they new exactly how much weapons they wanted when they made the game because that never changed.

The frog can be extended. Heck, I've always wondered what's inside of the guts of that thing. Could be more weapons.

The only they have left to release is the blacksmith and pink knight packs for psn where it's not available. And I guess, bbt too with it's hidden gems of playability.

took the words right out of my mouth. I can't wait for Behemoth to announce on their dev blog that the blacksmith DLC will be released for psn!

A lot of people seem to have the same idea as you so I'm just going to put this out there for everyone to see.

They could just add more room to the frog. It's not like the virtual frog is a stopping point. (I also believe that they have been expanding it with every DLC/update, but I can't remember for sure.

Castle crashers is packed, ill still play it when im done with battle block theater. Just need one more acheivment.

Out of curiosity, which one?

Castle crashers is packed, ill still play it when im done with battle block theater. Just need one more acheivment.

Out of curiosity, which one?

I need glork. its really hard.