BiPolarBear

The Adventure

I start telling a joke to some adventurers about a mystical wish-granting staff, but I'm joking. They believe it and head off into the night following pipe dreams...

Let's throw in some Don't Starve elements, and some Series of Unfortunate Events type stuff to make it all melancholy. 

I didn't play those games so explain a bit please?

Ok It starts out like this. I am born from Insanity that drives through everyone's mind: robbers, crooks, killers, suiciders, etc. And my purpose is to drive everyone into the chaos that lies in everyone. My first victim was a taste of my power. any hero who dares try to destroy me gets obliterated into nothing. So the story being in the tavern.

I approach, attempting to tell you a joke, but back off when you glare at me. I decide it's too late to be tricking people for fun now.

nobody cares about the disaster do they?

the explosion or insanity? Because you could also be the kiishin (from soul eater) since he drives people insane with his aura.

I start strumming the "what am I to you" tune for the night

Edited by yugo657

nobody cares about the disaster do they?

the explosion or insanity? Because you could also be the kiishin (from soul eater) since he drives people insane with his aura.

The death of my first victim. and the insanity is spreading, I live in the Shattersoul dimension. Nobody knows where that is. Enemy of my past left clues that lead to my dimension. (once you find the clue wait for my response)

Edited by Onyx_Twilight

We need to pick a main character so we can try to organize it a bit. The main character does something, we reply then wait for the main character again. I think it should be Yugo as the protagonist.

We need to pick a main character so we can try to organize it a bit. The main character does something, we reply then wait for the main character again. I think it should be Yugo as the protagonist.

I agree, unless someone protests against this role.

Me? Uuuh, well, I'm flattered. I just won't always be here so we need a second protagonist like in those scenes with two things at the same time.