Roy-G-Biv

Mashup: [Psy X Ryu☆] Narcissus At Gangnam

Psy felt a bit out of beat compared to the rest of the song from time to time but hey, ya can't have everything.

Might I suggest doing the new daft punk song " get lucky " next.

Get lucky remixes and mashups seem to be rather popular right now.

• Upvote 1

Psy felt a bit out of beat compared to the rest of the song from time to time but hey, ya can't have everything.

Might I suggest doing the new daft punk song " get lucky " next.

Get lucky remixes and mashups seem to be rather popular right now.

Yeah thanks for the feedback.

It was a little difficult at first since I didn't know how to create new audio tracks for easier editing.

I learned eventually but I was far too late into the project.

I'll try to incorperate Get Lucky somehow if I can. :D

• Upvote 2

I moved my videos to my main account.

Also I'm reworking Archie & Fareoh x PSY.

I liked the beginning, that was pretty cool! ^_^ What program did you use to make this song? I can't wait to make cool stuff like this at the college I am attending. And making a mix of Get Lucky would be cool too, definitely my favorite jam currently.

Edited by Vinchenzo

I love you.

Like Koen said, the Gangnam Style parts were a bit off with the instrumental track, but it's mostly good.

I never expected another person here to make a mashup, but since it happened, I guess I might as well share one I made a while ago:

I'll be completely honest it's a little difficult finding a song that goes well with Get Lucky.

I'll keep doing other random songs, but I'll ask if anyone can find another song that goes well with Daft Punk.

• Upvote 1

I'll be completely honest it's a little difficult finding a song that goes well with Get Lucky.

I'll keep doing other random songs, but I'll ask if anyone can find another song that goes well with Daft Punk.

The only thing I can think of that MIGHT go with it is something from Justice, i'll give it a shot and see if any of their songs go well with it.

EDIT: I did find one song to sort of go with it, if you cut the song at certain parts and place it when daft punk says "get lucky" it might sound okay. The part of the song for D.A.N.C.E. i'm talking about is after the singer says do the dance. here is a link to save you some time from searching up the song, awesome music video though.

Edited by Vinchenzo