Tattooey

Arena Ball Game Glitch

Hey! Just a reminder -- sidebasketing got fixed with our recent title update! Huzzah!

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/05/15/battleblock-theater-game-updates/

Ball Game your faces off, with no fear of cheapy cheapoes!

is not fixed, its not easy than the other time but you can take the score, if you jump on the top of the cloud and press ( Y ), the ball get in but if you stay en the coud they cant do the glitch, and i found and other glitch, you can get the score if you explote down of the basket its visible when you play on the 3 level of ball game :(

Hey Rub -- I think I know what you're talking about.

Is the ball actually going THROUGH the net, or are you just dunking from the side and above (ball is above the net)? Dunks from the side where the ball is ABOVE the net are A-OK, and intended.

If the ball is appearing to magically go THROUGH the net on the side, that's bad. 

So Lindsay Are you guys at the behemoth Working to fix the problem with campers?Or is that information not available to the Public? 

Do you mean camping by standing right on the net? 

Coordinate with your teammate and push those fools off!!! Or fan or flame the bejeezus out of 'em!

Okay thanks I'll try to get a good partner For ball game as I usually have to do it by myself.

Hey! Just a reminder -- sidebasketing got fixed with our recent title update! Huzzah!

is not fixed, its not easy than the other time but you can take the score, if you jump on the top of the cloud and press ( Y ), the ball get in but if you stay en the coud they cant do the glitch, and i found and other glitch, you can get the score if you explote down of the basket its visible when you play on the 3 level of ball game :(

Is the ball actually going THROUGH the net, or are you just dunking from the side and above (ball is above the net)? Dunks from the side where the ball is ABOVE the net are A-OK, and intended.

If the ball is appearing to magically go THROUGH the net on the side, that's bad. 

So Lindsay Are you guys at the behemoth Working to fix the problem with campers?Or is that information not available to the Public? 

Coordinate with your teammate and push those fools off!!! Or fan or flame the bejeezus out of 'em!

Okay thanks I'll try to get a good partner For ball game as I usually have to do it by myself.

UPPERCUT!!!! (Hold "Down" and tap the B button.) That's how I usually deal with pesky campers. Or a fan, if you've got it. Though you do have to drop the ball...

Anyone else have good tactics for handling this solo?

Yea I know what he's talking about, when people are above the cloud and pressing down the opposition can just jump towards the net till they rub up against it and press Y. Its a very cheap tactic which is almost unblockable.

UPPERCUT!!!! (Hold "Down" and tap the B button.) That's how I usually deal with pesky campers. Or a fan, if you've got it. Though you do have to drop the ball...

Just wondering but do you guys play the game a lot just like lurking around games and stuff.

Yea I know what he's talking about, when people are above the cloud and pressing down the opposition can just jump towards the net till they rub up against it and press Y. Its a very cheap tactic which is almost unblockable.

Hmmmmmmm... okay, we'll take a look. Thanks!

Just wondering but do you guys play the game a lot just like lurking around games and stuff.

I'm on right now. :P But I'm working!! I swear. *shifty eyes*

We also do "Play with the Dev" games on our Twitch.TV channel about once a month, where we play on official accounts with you guys. We alternate between playing Arena and making levels ("Design with the Devs"), so we broadcast about once every two weeks.

http://www.twitch.tv/thebehemoth

I'm on right now. :P But I'm working!! I swear. *shifty eyes*

We also do "Play with the Dev" games on our Twitch.TV channel about once a month, where we play on official accounts with you guys. We alternate between playing Arena and making levels ("Design with the Devs"), so we broadcast about once every two weeks.

http://www.twitch.tv/thebehemoth

Oh that's cool I just wondered if I played with one of you guys without ever knowing, and yea I was in one of the play with devs :-P

I usually only play Ball Game on solo intentionally, and my favorite weapons are the Boomerang and the Fan, but it all depends on the level too. Not to mention that the fans on the sides of the arena (room 3) are always used to spam grenades with, making the grenades fly all the way across the lower half of the map, causing much stress to people as it makes you get spawn killed every time. 

I usually only play Ball Game on solo intentionally, and my favorite weapons are the Boomerang and the Fan, but it all depends on the level too. Not to mention that the fans on the sides of the arena (room 3) are always used to spam grenades with, making the grenades fly all the way across the lower half of the map, causing much stress to people as it makes you get spawn killed every time. 

Yeah that's the level that gets me, I even had a good partner today still couldn't win :S

• Upvote 1

Yeah that's the level that gets me, I even had a good partner today still couldn't win :S

you can won when you play 1 vs 2 on ball game to easy when you are on the defence you need to jump because the other guy its wanna try to slide you only jump and whatch out the granades, you need to know all the trickshots, and when you are on the offensive you need to dunk if you miss jump and kick him or throw a granade to the place you know will be jump and always play on the defence, im  good teamate add me: EC Nebur

I'm surprised no one mentioned this cheap tactic.......

Start a game of ball and make 2 private slots. Invite 1 friend. Then you can easily play 2 against 1 for as long as you like.

I encounter people all the time that do this.

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised no one mentioned this cheap tactic.......

Start a game of ball and make 2 private slots. Invite 1 friend. Then you can easily play 2 against 1 for as long as you like.

I encounter people all the time that do this.

Sounds more like a general trick you can do than specifically just for ball game.

• Upvote 1