I do like having excess yarn, but prepare yourself for a crazy idea. What if we could trade our yarn for gems? maybe 5 gems a yarn? Heck, even if it was 1 gem for a yarn I would take it since I already have all the weapons.

You can trade your yarn for anything you want. You just have to find someone to trade with...

That's my problem, everyone seems to have the weapons already :( My yard count is almost 100, nothing to do with them..

I like that idea because it was way too easy to get all the weapons, so I would like something to do with all the extra yarn.

Yeah I think you need like 30 yarn to get all the weapons, I wish I could trade it for gems but all people want are heads.

Lol id take yarn in exchange for 1 gem

i dont have a use for yarn or gems anymore so both are pretty useless.

Well once you unlock everything yeah :P I am not even close to that though. Still have more to go, and I still need the rare heads that roll out every week or so. (I MISSED THE CHICKEN HEAD D:)

I think I have heard of this idea before, however the more people thinking it the more people will probably want it XD, and also I just give yarn to anyone willing to trade 1 head (normally 21 yarn for 1 head) by the way not saying it is not a bad idea.

I think I have heard of this idea before, however the more people thinking it the more people will probably want it XD, and also I just give yarn to anyone willing to trade 1 head (normally 21 yarn for 1 head) by the way not saying it is not a bad idea.

There is already a topic on this in giftshop. Prepare to get locked. soon...

Link?

I got all the heads and all the weapons, I just like to stockpile it, 1300 Gems, 120 Yarn. :D

Lol id take yarn in exchange for 1 gem

i dont have a use for yarn or gems anymore so both are pretty useless.
Well once you unlock everything yeah :P I am not even close to that though. Still have more to go, and I still need the rare heads that roll out every week or so. (I MISSED THE CHICKEN HEAD D:)
The Chicken head is my favourite, I used that throughout my Insane playthrough. It'll be back one day so you will have an opportunity to get it again.

Link?

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14682-i-wish-i-could-do-more-with-yarn/

Sorry it was in general discussion.

Edited by Jaredman89
  • Upvote 1

I'm pretty behind on BBT seeing as how I got burnt out on it and haven'r played for like two weeks, so I trade some of my yarn. One yarn ball for 10 gems since there is 7 gems and 1 yarn ball in each level. Kind of poopy, but have to make up for lost time somehow. I also save up at least sixty just in case of future DLC that may contain new weaponry.

I do like having excess yarn, but prepare yourself for a crazy idea. What if we could trade our yarn for gems? maybe 5 gems a yarn? Heck, even if it was 1 gem for a yarn I would take it since I already have all the weapons.

Sorry minimum 5 gems!!I take yarn though i love yarn i have about 250 yarn im yarn crazy

whats the point gems are too easy to get and you don't need a thousand gems i have everything in the game golden trophy all heads all star heads and it only took me 2 days to do.

whats the point gems are too easy to get and you don't need a thousand gems i have everything in the game golden trophy all heads all star heads and it only took me 2 days to do.

That's impossible to have all the star heads, they all haven't been released yet.

Sorry minimum 5 gems!!I take yarn though i love yarn i have about 250 yarn im yarn crazy

Either way it's up to the devs what they want the exchange rate to be :P Can a mod lock this thread please? There is another topic just like this one.

I feel like I have so much yarn that I could knit a sweater in game with it all. Finding someone who would even trade for a small amount of it would be grand. That or have Behemoth make a patch for an in game trader in the store.

you do not have all the star heads.