Sign in to follow this  
PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Video Game Collection Megathread.

Welcome Collectors of All Ages and Sizes!!

Post pictures of your video game collections here:

Please feel free to share stories of how you've started collecting.

Keep us updated if you come across a great find!

My puny collection so far: 

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/0/AACC5eqkyTd3DsJI8RaKE6JztyiSN3Um0o0RyAkZPqYYPQ/12/144639128/jpeg/1024x768/3/1368072000/0/2/IMG_0006.JPG/okb1lDmUsw62qmAMD2G6WwJo33o4GML9yugxn8kMFzM

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

I have plenty of games, but no-where to display them that is both practical and useful. So they just stay in one of my drawers until I want to play something

I've got a fair sized collection going back to the SNES. I've got a couple of crates of games in my loft for SNES, N64, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS, PS2, PSP, Xbox plus probably every version of the Game Boy (hardware and games) released. I also have games for DS, 3DS, Wii, Vita, 360 and PS3 although I have sold the vast majority of my 360 and PS3 collections. As I have gotten older I have come to realise that I don't need to "own" most games. I generally play them once and then trade them in for the next game I want to play.

I'm confused.  Is this thread about posting pictures of, like, rare games you own?  Or is it just to post a picture with every game you own, pretty much?

The latter I thought...

I'm confused.  Is this thread about posting pictures of, like, rare games you own?  Or is it just to post a picture with every game you own, pretty much?

OP says it's about your entire collection. Everyone else says it's about the best part of your collection. Pick your favorite.

I wish I still had the boxes for my SNES and 64 games. My collection really isn't all that impressive.

Awesome collection, couple of questions though...

Why do you have 3 N64's and 4 GameCubes?

Why is Donkey Kong Country still in the shrinkwrap??

A 16 year old boy's gotta have his gamecubes. Donkey Kong Country is actually not in shrinkwrap. It is in a box protector that gives off similar glare.

Edited by Choomog

The only somewhat interesting thing I have is my Wonderswan

Woah.. That must be worth a whole lot! 

Best. Setup. Ever. I would forget what outside is in about 5 seconds.

EDIT: I left all my videogame cases at my old house when I first got a ps2 and xbox 360, I had a stack about 5 feet tall :P

Edited by Vinchenzo

I'm sort of surprised that you only have one Sonic game (as far as my eye could see anyways, can't see real well even with glasses), and that's Sonic Mega collection for the Gamecube. I have WAY more Sonic games than that! You have a pretty big and neat collection though.

Edited by Gamefemale

I'm sort of surprised that you only have one Sonic game (as far as my eye could see anyways, can't see real well even with glasses), and that's Sonic Mega collection for the Gamecube. I have WAY more Sonic games than that! You have a pretty big and neat collection though.

Only you could look at that photo evidence of heaven and respond with "Meh... not enough Sonic".

That is AMAZING by the way; I'm especially impressed with your Earthbound and Mother 3 cartridges! Very excellent collection, thanks for sharing! Also, omgdatscottpilgrimcollection