muffalot jr

Winston And Donuts.... What's The Cost?

Everyone on battleblock theater is going crazy for star heads.... i am as well..... and i already got furbottom for 700 gems (hope that was worth it), but i really want winston, donuts would be nice, so would the chicken, i was just wondering what each head cost gem wise..... im guessing it's around 500

It's whatever someone will accept for them. Personally I would say that unless you are desperate, hold off trading for them because there will be other opportunities to get them later on.

It's whatever someone will accept for them. Personally I would say that unless you are desperate, hold off trading for them because there will be other opportunities to get them later on.

there better be

They specifically said YOLO. I hope they will NOT be re-released, as I have all so far and spent time of my week getting them all. I dont see why people are desperately spending  500+ gems on them though, its one head, and thats hours of gems. Sooner or later another star head will come out that you will like more.

They specifically said YOLO. I hope they will NOT be re-released, as I have all so far and spent time of my week getting them all. I dont see why people are desperately spending  500+ gems on them though, its one head, and thats hours of gems. Sooner or later another star head will come out that you will like more.

some people are perfectionists

some people are perfectionists

Like me! Who happens to have all the star heads with 0 gems spent, only about 3 hours and inviting a mate over! lol

Sorry to tell you, but the devblog reads: For those of you who didn’t catch Winston, Donuts, Furbottom, etc., the prisoners will be going back into the vault (poor things are trapped in a prison within a prison) but they’ll be back someday. (http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/05/03/battleblock-theater-ff-unlock-toast/) So, at least those three will be re-released.

I would trade you the donut head for far less than 700 gems, if you are interested my gamertag is proudvegan23

I will trade you chicken, cat control, lava lamp, star, and castle crashers just for donut. Gt:Mr Electronics

I would trade you the donut head for far less than 700 gems, if you are interested my gamertag is proudvegan23

I will trade you chicken, cat control, lava lamp, star, and castle crashers just for donut. Gt:Mr Electronics

You can get Donut right now by just logging into Furbottom's Features.

I'll give you Winston and Donut for a low price of $19.99, but wait there's more! Call now and shipping and handling is free, and the fun doesn't end there!! We'll throw in a free rectangle head for the first 100 callers! Call 1-800-WINSTON to buy yours now.

Warning! we're not responsible for diarrhea, vomiting, depression, cancer, death, or the hiccups with use of this product. 

Star heads aren't worth any amount of gems. They're near irreplaceable.

But if anyone missed Donuts, Lavalamp or Manbirth, I have spares.

Edited by Memor

Are those the only spares you have?

Are those the only spares you have?

I have Tiny Monkey, Manbirth, Donuts, Gerard, Sausage, Steamroll, and Wheels. That was posted quite a while ago.

I really need lavalamp after getting scammed out of it and if you could I would like to trade for it...

GT:AleJhandro18

Deal man!