Sign in to follow this  
Alchemy

Trade Star Heads

I've been trying to trade people for a donut head since yesterday but people can be so rude about it (pretending to trade then changing the item/going idle while showing you the head/killing you if you get close to the shop/etc). Been at it for almost 2 days now. Hope someone here can help. I would really like one. I'd be willing to pay 500 gems for one. GT - PRguitarman

A behemothstaff member, I can't remember which one, Lindsay maybe, posted in another thread that they will be re-releasing previously released star heads. Patience young one!

who wanna trade with me?

кто хочет поменяться?

я поменяю 500 алмазов на лава лампу и кота

I am looking for the Winston head. I am willing to trade up to 1,000 gems, or phurhams head. Message me if interested. GT xXReconKnightXx

Looking for Winston, same as usuall, but i am willing to pay up to 5,000 gems. contact me via XBOX McNastySlayer

Damn.

Anywho, I missed like the whole first 7. I need every star head but manbirth, wheels, tiny monkey, knight, and alien. I have two of all the ones I said I had, and Im willing to trade them for any other star head. Thanks in advance.

Hey, I've wanted CatControl for a very long time and I was hoping if anyone would like to trade theirs in for a star head of me or some gems and yarn, so please help to get one GT: VampireGumDrops