I wanted to have a general discussion about Bungie and their new game Destiny. Are you excited, planning to get it, or do you have anything negative to say about it, post that here.

I myself am going to get it because I love halo and think about how cool a first person multiplayer, freeroam shooter is. If they can pull this off I think this could be in my top games list.

Edited by noblepeanut

*Bungie

Yeah, I'll probably check it out. Halo was cool, and Bungie is cool except for the fact that they want to take over the world.

I have something to say, they like circles. But yeah, it looks really cool and I might get it since I loved halo 3 and reach.

I am definitely going to get it. To be honest I thought Bungie's Halo games were better than 343 industries. Halo 4 is still amazing though.

To be completely honest, I don't really like the name "Destiny", it's too majestic for the sort of dark parts of the game, I don't know maybe it fits with the story, but I just don't think it fits the game as far as I know. And also I'm sad the Lion man was redacted.

THAT TITLE :!:  :twisted:  ALL I CAN SEE ARE ANGRY FLAMING 7s TRYING TO ADJUST THE TITLE :!:  (Seriously though please can a mod change it to Bungie)

I don't see myself getting the new systems so I can't see myself getting this, but it looks cool. Honestly though I've hardly checked into though which is strange since I'm such a fan of Bungie. I'm not sure if Jason is writing it (please let him write it since Frankie is gone for good), and I don't know what Activision wants outside of the leaked information, but hopefully it'll be good.

In all honesty though, I'm more interested in the Marathon remake, even if only 5% of the studio is working on it.

To be completely honest, I don't really like the name "Destiny", it's too majestic for the sort of dark parts of the game, I don't know maybe it fits with the story, but I just don't think it fits the game as far as I know.

Wait but you're cool with the names Halo, Myth, and Marathon?

Edited by T Diamond

I don't know why everyone's complaining about the title. Bunjie is my favorite developer. Way better than those Bungie guys.

• Upvote 2

THAT TITLE :!:  :twisted:  ALL I CAN SEE ARE ANGRY FLAMING 7s TRYING TO ADJUST THE TITLE :!:  (Seriously though please can a mod change it to Bungie)

yes the name is bugging me too

The premise looks great and I have a lot of respect for Bungie but I'm not really an FPS fan. I'll play one occasionally but at the moment I'm all shooter'd out.

Just watched the trailer for it. Didn't know about it till know. I've played all the halo games and looking forward to this Halo-esque feature!

yes the name is bugging me too

Yes. It is bugging me.

I will eat babies until it is fixed now.

Why? It's just a typo.

Why? It's just a typo.

It's one of those typos that really just taunts you. Like everytime I read it something scratches my brain.

Also I think I'm the only one here who actually likes Bungie for something than other than Halo. :-P

Why? It's just a typo.

It's because it's such a major typo.  Mixing up "G" and "J" really urkes me and many other people, it would seem.  And, I mean, come on, if you're so excited about a game by a company, why can't you spell the name right?  I don't know, doesn't make sense to me.

I can't wait for this game. Hopefully I like it as much as Metal Jear Solid.

You mean Metal Jear Rising: Revenjance right?

I can't wait for this game. Hopefully I like it as much as Metal Jear Solid.

I was going to make another joke using the first game I saw on my desk, but it was Metal Jear Solid 2.

But I did enjoy Jak & Daxter.

Bungie needs to come up with a new scenario/theme. One that's not aliens invading.

Bungie needs to come up with a new scenario/theme. One that's not aliens invading.

All of Sci Fi is cliche. Originaly sci fi concept are so rare that it's pointless trying to make them. Although a non Sci Fi game would be nice since their last 3 franchises (if you can call them that) have been sci fi.

I want to get Destiny and I am really looking forward to it. I have been a Halo fan about as long as I have been a Castle Crashers fan.

But the question is... should I buy Halo 5 or Destiny? I probably can't afford both, considering the new Xbox and my Half Life crusade-in-progress.

I want to get Destiny and I am really looking forward to it. I have been a Halo fan about as long as I have been a Castle Crashers fan.

But the question is... should I buy Halo 5 or Destiny? I probably can't afford both, considering the new Xbox and my Half Life crusade-in-progress.

Destiny, halo has been kinda going downhill with all the CoD-ish stuff added in. I just don't like it.