I play alot of battleblock theater, it isn't very often that i find people who will quite litterally kill for a golden hat. I'm alittle ticked off whenever someone pushes me into spikes just so they can get 10 gems, sometimes they go through outrageous methods to kill me whenever i have that danged golden hat.. In real life if i met them, i wouldn't think twice before punching them, i guess what im asking is, does anyone else feel that way, or are you one of the people who will trap people in zappers, or throw them into spikes for 10 gems you can simply trade or get on missions.... this may not be in the right topic area, so mods feel free to move it.

I feel that the golden hat adds competition, but is sometimes just not really that fun, because every one i play with kills me for it...

i do kill for hats its 10 extra gems your getting and it takes two levels to at least get 10 gems i just hate it when they fall into the water.

Edited by Sh4dOw4554551N
  • Upvote 1

I used to do that, only because I have OCD and really have to get every achievement. Now I just hog it if I get it, and power through the rest of the level using the acid bubble for places that 'require' teamwork. :-P I mean really, 13-17 gems in one level is way more worth in than 3-7.

• Upvote 1

I don't kill for the hat in the story mode, but I love to chase people in the arena to get them away from their hat, It's super fun!

I hate when hats spawn in an arena level, because if your teammate has it, all he does is run away, instead of help. Hats spawning during the campaign are alot more fun to compete for!

You people all realize that you can throw the hat without sacrificing yourself right?

How?

Press Y.

Isn't tha point of golden hats to kill for it? I won't in story, but in arena? If tha other team has it I'm coming for it guns blazing! Its an extra mini game inside tha match! Y not win both?

The whole point of the golden hat in Arena mode is to spark some fierce competition; that's why it's so rare. If the Behemoth didn't want it to interrupt the gameplay, they would've lowered the reward for them and made them more common. So whenever you see one, murder everything until you're victorious. No exceptions.