Once Mr. Hatty and I get our Let's Play videos up, you'll see perfect examples of such heinous acts of murder for hats.

PTSD

Ergg,.... eck.... blecgh!

The Hats! The Hats!

• Upvote 1

That hat is actually worth 20 gems and it makes the game a lot runner because whatever game mode you're playing turns into a game of knuckle even with you're own teammate which is intense but fun as hell.

That hat is actually worth 20 gems and it makes the game a lot runner because whatever game mode you're playing turns into a game of knuckle even with you're own teammate which is intense but fun as hell.

10 gems to be precise.
  • Upvote 1

Wtf the point of the hat is to add competiton bro dont act like you dont want it because you do because it hurts to loose it  who wouldnt want the hat it gives you 10 gems thats 2 games worth you best believe ima kill to get that hat

um... sorry if i offended you, considering that's the way it sounds.... i was just wondering if anyone else felt like the golden hat had shed light on the dark side of people, and that they didn't like it when their best friend killed them for a hat.....you should work on grammar..... no offense.....

but dont you understand? 

THE HAT GRANTS YOU IMMORTALITY!

not of the body but of the mind 

you shall live forever through me through the adam!

but its fun to knock the person with the hat into the water by jumping on them, rarely happens but its fun

Edited by Nomad

um... sorry if i offended you, considering that's the way it sounds.... i was just wondering if anyone else felt like the golden hat had shed light on the dark side of people, and that they didn't like it when their best friend killed them for a hat.....you should work on grammar..... no offense.....

lol im not offended sorry if it SOUNDED like it lol sounded .........lol sounded....  and no offense correcting people on grammar is pathetic no 0ff3nz3

If an enemy kills you for the hat then what do you expect and if a teammate kills you for the hat then what do you expect ?...This game is co optional not co operative

I was really ticked off when me and some guy were at the end of the last level with one more obsticle to go and a golden hat appeared, and he just left me and got it, but time ran out and i hated whoever it was after that.

• Upvote 1

Me and my brother always fight for the hat when we play. I try to sabotage him in the most subtle ways possible than make off with the hat.

lol im not offended sorry if it SOUNDED like it lol sounded .........lol sounded....  and no offense correcting people on grammar is pathetic no 0ff3nz3

http://imgur.com/gallery/zB6d6
  • Upvote 1

Everytime a hat appears i feel like im going to get a heart attack, because i'm getting a rush for some reason..............

BUCKLE YO PANTS

Usually, Nearest Player where the hat spawns, Usually gets it. Then everybody tries to kill you while that player runs away ASAP as soon as PYURRRM, like a bullet. MEGA SUPERY FAST!

• Upvote 1

wild golden hat appears! at this moment everybody want's too kill the teammate like it seems o.o

ever  thought about throwing a coin? or making it like: you are this time im that time. 

if you got some sisters or friends that are annoying and harsh sometimes you should do it like that

or just jump into the water (last option) if they are almost at destroying everything . really go and try playing soulcalibur with my little sister

shes like... well you dont wanna know . rly

wild golden hat appears! at this moment everybody want's too kill the teammate like it seems o.o

ever  thought about throwing a coin? or making it like: you are this time im that time. 

if you got some sisters or friends that are annoying and harsh sometimes you should do it like that

or just jump into the water (last option) if they are almost at destroying everything . really go and try playing soulcalibur with my little sister

shes like... well you dont wanna know . rly

Please... PLEASE try to correct your spelling and how you punctuate your phrases. Also, why do you change lines every phrase or so?
  • Upvote 2