Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Anyone Wanna Play Typing Of The Dead Online?

Anyone wanna play Typing of The Dead online? Just give me your IP address. If you don't know how to make a game just go to network and it will say "create game" and just put in your server name or whatever and BAM!

Anyone wanna play Typing of The Dead online? Just give me your IP address. If you don't know how to make a game just go to network and it will say "create game" and just put in your server name or whatever and BAM! If you don't have it just click on this link to download it --->  and then just watch this video on how to put it together --->  there you go

cotacool, you know we don't condone people showing how to "pirate" games here on this forum.

Anyone wanna play Typing of The Dead online? Just give me your IP address. If you don't know how to make a game just go to network and it will say "create game" and just put in your server name or whatever and BAM!

Anyone wanna play Typing of The Dead online? Just give me your IP address. If you don't know how to make a game just go to network and it will say "create game" and just put in your server name or whatever and BAM! If you don't have it just click on this link to download it --->  and then just watch this video on how to put it together --->  there you go

cotacool, you know we don't condone people showing how to "pirate" games here on this forum.

Tsk tsk.

>> 

Tsk tsk.

Yes i know but still i already have the game i got it in 2009 on the sega dreamcast but on PC is way better so yeah  :-D

Tsk tsk.

Yes i know but still i already have the game i got it in 2009 on the sega dreamcast but on PC is way better so yeah  :-D

That's cool and all, but you're not allowed to show others how to pirate the game or provide links that show how to do it.

So could you remove the links from your orginal post and the one you just made? Otherwise I'm going to have to get the superior mods to remove it.

Also, Jaredman, could you do the same? That'd be great.

Cotacool, do not post links like this on the forums. Showing other users how to pirate games is very much against the rules.

Don't do it again.

Cotacool, do not post links like this on the forums. Showing other users how to pirate games is very much against the rules. Don't do it again.

I'm sorry :'-(