Sign in to follow this  
muffalot jr

Star Heads: Re-Releasing?

if you look at my content, you will mostly see that i like star heads and want to collect all of them, and i don't have many of them, i was just wondering if the Behemoth was planning on re-releasing them, like the chicken, winston, furbottom etc. because i missed out on them :(

Ya I'm pretty sure they will re release them. The donut and Winston were made available last week again but on the very first furbottom feature that Dan made.

• Upvote 1

Also they do release new heads almost every week. Sometimes one or sometimes two. There are still a lot more heads to go but I'm pretty sure once they finish they will restart.

• Upvote 3

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14983-03-may-13-furbottom-fridays-solo-and-co-op-adventure-update/page-4#entry293066

yes i realize this i invited him and we have checked and he did not get the head, does he have to beat it on solo?

Ack! Did we already respond to this one? 

If not -- yes, sounds like he's experienced an issue we're looking into now where folks who get invited into the matches don't always earn the Prisoners. 

If he beats the Solo Adventure, he should unlock Toast! Give it a try!

like i said he can't beat it on his own he has tried and i was going to help him get a head his GT is Spartanboy33 and is there anyway you can give it to him, since he can't get it otherwise.

No, sorry -- we can't award Prisoners manually. We just don't have the tools to do it!

However, if he misses the Toast this time or can't beat the levels, he can keep an eye out for the next time the Prisoner becomes available!

Err hope they dont

re

release the chicken because it makes the only players who have them special :) And we earned it for being loyal fans and getting he game pretty quick

Err hope they dont

re

release the chicken because it makes the only players who have them special :) And we earned it for being loyal fans and getting he game pretty quick

I would not count getting the game a week early as loyal, that seems more so someone that will play your game 5 years later on and get people to buy it. Borderlands 1 comes to mind in that aspect.

Anyways the whole reason prisoners have to be released at a later date was I made a comment about it and instead of me being told honestly hey we will release them at a later date I was given the tough luck attitude over it. O.o

• Upvote 2

They'll be making their rounds again.  I wouldn't hold my breath for the chicken though since that was on release week.  We'll see!

• Upvote 2

Err hope they dont

re

I would not count getting the game a week early as loyal, that seems more so someone that will play your game 5 years later on and get people to buy it. Borderlands 1 comes to mind in that aspect.

Anyways the whole reason prisoners have to be released at a later date was I made a comment about it and instead of me being told honestly hey we will release them at a later date I was given the tough luck attitude over it. O.o

yea maybe loyal wasnt the word but i think the chicken deserves to not be re released since it was a gift to the people who got it first, and i have no idea what you mean after the comma in your sentence

i think they should re-release all of the heads including chicken like myself i did purchase the game on the first week and i know my friend save data got corrupt so he lost his chicken it just means everyone gets a chance at getting it again 

They'll be making their rounds again.  I wouldn't hold my breath for the chicken though since that was on release week.  We'll see!

Nobody is going to trade their chicken head now.

The only logical reason for this to have them dlc after rereleasing them. We all know the community is hungry from these guys, so why not profit from limited edition ones once they will no longer be released?