Sign in to follow this  
muffalot jr

Star Heads: Re-Releasing?

i love you behemoth thanks for allowing me another chance to claim my precious chicken head ❤

Edited by FEL
  • Upvote 1

They'll be making their rounds again.  I wouldn't hold my breath for the chicken though since that was on release week.  We'll see!

I logged in after a long vacation from TBF for the sole purpose of making this post.

I was at my mom's house during the release, where I have no Xbox, so I couldn't play it until the chicken was already gone. It may be just a little thing, but the Behemoth and its emblem (which just so happens to be my favorite animal ever) mean a lot to me. I threw a huge fit when I figured out that I had missed any sort of "limited edition" thing for what I want to consider my favorite game.

I will be absolutely devastated if I can't get the chicken head.

(I hope this heartfelt post will make a profound and meaningful impact on your life, and possibly persuade you to rerelease the chicken just for me, and then give me all your delicious merchandise for free, and then write me a song.)

The chicken is special but it wont be if everyone has it hope they dont re-release it but hope you get it through a trade or something.

They'll be making their rounds again.  I wouldn't hold my breath for the chicken though since that was on release week.  We'll see!

Nobody is going to trade their chicken head now.

I logged in after a long vacation from TBF for the sole purpose of making this post.

I was at my mom's house during the release, where I have no Xbox, so I couldn't play it until the chicken was already gone. It may be just a little thing, but the Behemoth and its emblem (which just so happens to be my favorite animal ever) mean a lot to me. I threw a huge fit when I figured out that I had missed any sort of "limited edition" thing for what I want to consider my favorite game.

(I hope this heartfelt post will make a profound and meaningful impact on your life, and possibly persuade you to rerelease the chicken just for me, and then give me all your delicious merchandise for free, and then write me a song.)

The chicken is special but it wont be if everyone has it hope they dont re-release it but hope you get it through a trade or something.

Sadly (But good for others) they re released the chicken head for this weekend. I guess its a good thing for those who didn't have the chance to get it, but for those of us who did on the first week, its not really special anymore.  :cry: So if you didn't get it, go ahead and get it now.

Sadly (But good for others) they re released the chicken head for this weekend. I guess its a good thing for those who didn't have the chance to get it, but for those of us who did on the first week, its not really special anymore.  :cry: So if you didn't get it, go ahead and get it now.
And this is the people who didn't get it reaction: http://i.imgur.com/cNAWE.gif

Yep I honestly feel disapointed in behemoth i think all star heads should never be re released to keep their value and rarity up not just making them any other head.theres no point in star heads now :(

And this is the people who didn't get it reaction: http://i.imgur.com/cNAWE.gif

lol funny thing is that theres a jake head in the game :0

Is there such thing as a King Prisoner? I keep hearing it from other people but I dont know. :|

In an Xbox play to win (I think) video, there was clip of battleblock theater, and in this clip, it featured the king prisoner.

can they please re-release them, I didn't know hwne the game was gunna come out and I got it like a few weeks after everything was released so I hope they really do release them again, if so then thanks

They shouldn't re-release winston,it would be amazing :-P

I agree!
I totally disagree! What are you trying to make the people that missed him feel bad? Shame on you!

I hope they re release the chicken. That would be just amazing

The chicken already was re-released. You're just saying that because you don't have it.

I do agree that the chicken shouldn't be re released, but that would truly suck for the people who didn't buy the game when it came out, I mean yeah it's their fault, but sometimes it's not, Sometimes they didn't have extra money to use, My friend bought the game after a while because his parents really needed to pay bills and get food, and they still need to, But now he's got the game after they fixed it, So that would really suck for people who had the same incident like him.

They shouldn't re-release winston,it would be amazing :-P

I agree!
I totally disagree! What are you trying to make the people that missed him feel bad? Shame on you!

No, It's just that they re released the chicken and that was valuble, Not anymore, So they don't wanna release Winston again cuz it wont be valuble anymore.