Mocity Gangsta

Coop & Solo Adventure Playlists (Inception & Adventure Time)

First off I am loving some of these playlists you guys have made.  The online community is pretty active and it seems like they are rating playlists pretty fairly.  The Furbottom's Features have been fun to complete but I wonder what are the criteria for selection minus the obvious (15 stages, obtainable A++ rankings etc).  I have 3 playlists uploaded but I only really stand by 2 as the first was a little too difficult and the pacing was off.

GT: Mocity Gangsta

Solo Playlist: Adventure Time

Coop Playlist: Inception

I realized I left out the pie in my bonus stage in the "Inception" playlist so that may disqualify me from being featured but my solo playlist is corrected and updated.  "Adventure Time" is the same as "Inception" minus the coop parts.  Poison bubbles and darts can change the original planned route between some stages but by no means does it break the game.  Hopefully people will see what my intentions were as you will get the most out of the stage that way, but as I said above darts and bubbles can get you out of situations where you may feel you are stuck.  For example on the stage "Moon Jumper" my intention is to launch you with the hadouken orbs the cats are throwing but you can use darts to make the climb as well.  

The community seems to enjoy my playlists and I received a few msgs online with some thumbs up.  "Inception" is listed as top 3 under top rated for the week. Anyways there's not so much puzzle solving but rather just simple fun platforming. My goal was to make each stage themed to some degree.  Admittedly I got kinda lazy towards the end and just reused some stages as my encores but I figured most people will only play until the finale anyways.  

If you have already played either or both of these I appreciate your ratings and feedback.  If you haven't played them please check them out.  I promise one out of the nine stages will leave a lasting impression of what can be done in this amazing game.  

First off I am loving some of these playlists you guys have made.  The online community is pretty active and it seems like they are rating playlists pretty fairly.  The Furbottom's Features have been fun to complete but I wonder what are the criteria for selection minus the obvious (15 stages, obtainable A++ rankings etc).  

Thanks for sharing your Playlists!

Our Level Designers do have specific criteria they use. Funny you should ask -- they're going to discuss their selection progress during our upcoming Twitch.TV broadcast. 

Here's a bit more info on that:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15074-design-with-the-devs-battleblock-ff-selection/

PSSSSST -- *coughcough* I'll just leave this here.

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14628-welcome-to-the-level-creation-discussion-forum/#entry285894

Oh no, I wish I would've known that sooner :? .  And there's no way to voluntarily remove playlists that we have uploaded either right?  Is there a way we can request for you devs to remove them so we can correct and upload the right one instead of filling the community with broken playlists?

Oh no, I wish I would've known that sooner :? .  And there's no way to voluntarily remove playlists that we have uploaded either right?  Is there a way we can request for you devs to remove them so we can correct and upload the right one instead of filling the community with broken playlists?

Currently, there is no way to remove already uploaded playlists voluntarily.

Don't worry, we don't go crazy with this stuff -- just something to be aware of to keep extra, extra safe for future creations.

Don't worry, we don't go crazy with this stuff -- just something to be aware of to keep extra, extra safe for future creations.

Thanks for your quick responses Lindsay.  On another note, do you give any sort of notice if you make the cut for being in Furbottom's Features?   I know its probably a far shot after my naming fiasco but one can hope right?  Hopefully Thurs after your webcast on how to make a playlist worthy of being featured I will have a better understanding of what it takes.  

Thanks for your quick responses Lindsay.  On another note, do you give any sort of notice if you make the cut for being in Furbottom's Features?   I know its probably a far shot after my naming fiasco but one can hope right?  Hopefully Thurs after your webcast on how to make a playlist worthy of being featured I will have a better understanding of what it takes.  

No problem!  

Features are announced here: 

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/forum/38-furbottoms-features/

every Friday. 

See you at the 'cast!