Sign in to follow this  
thatpikminguy

Looking For Winston

As the title says. I am not wanting to trade one of my star heads for it, but any other head i'll trade for Winston.

Also, if you would like to play my playlist to see how good you are at BBT, message me. Message me saying "I want to play" or "I'm giving Winston".

GT: t rexasaurus5

I'm looking for Winston aswell, but i don't think anyone is going to trade it for a regular head, he is pretty cool, and i think most want like a couple hundred gems or another star head...... but if i get a winston ill trade ya ;D

So your point is...

"Hi! I'm 'thatpikminguy'. Will you give me your Hope Diamond in exchange for this beetle I found on the ground a minute ago? Thanks, bye!"

• Upvote 2

So your point is...

"Hi! I'm 'thatpikminguy'. Will you give me your Hope Diamond in exchange for this beetle I found on the ground a minute ago? Thanks, bye!"

Exactly!

So your point is...

Exactly!

Fairness makes the word go round.

• Upvote 1