So yesterday I was approached about taking part in a duplication glitch in the gift shop.  Some kid wanted to copy my Chicken...anyone know anything about this? I worked hard to get all the accolades in this game and if there is a glitch that detracts from the game, we as a community should try our best to shut it down. Don't have specifics on how they are doing it.  Just curious if anyone has heard this too.  Personally i think it was a bluff to get me to hand over my chicken.  

So yesterday I was approached about taking part in a duplication glitch in the gift shop.  Some kid wanted to copy my Chicken...anyone know anything about this? I worked hard to get all the accolades in this game and if there is a glitch that detracts from the game, we as a community should try our best to shut it down. Don't have specifics on how they are doing it.  Just curious if anyone has heard this too.  Personally i think it was a bluff to get me to hand over my chicken.  

Personally i think it was a bluff to get me to hand over my chicken.  

You're probably right with this^

I haven't heard of anybody being able to duplicate heads

yea he was probably bluffing trying to get your chicken i dont blame him everyone wants it so hold on to it ;-)

Probably a bluff to snag at your chicken. Don't trust people asking for your valuable heads claiming they know a glitch even if it's borderlands-type duplication glitches.

How does one get the chicken, I bought the game on the 16th of May and am really new to this game as I haven't played it since the beta.

It was given out during the first week of release for completing a certain playlist. Your only hope now is trading with a generous soul who has it and wants to get rid of it.

Edited by quantumsaint

Those people are called scammers. They say that they can duplicate your star head but you have to give it to them first, there is no such thing known yet. After failing the first to try to get your head, they try to say that they are hackers and they will hack you if you won't give your star head to them. I've observed many scammers trying to steal my starheads. Some people just try to give you 100 gems or 21 yarn for it. Also, some people rush you. For example, a player say he/she has to go somewhere soon so they say you have to hurry up or they will hack you.(They are lieing)  They think that after they gotten your star head they go to Prefences then turn them to appear offline so they think that you think that they are actually going somewhere but no. They are just lurking around BBT for more people to steal star heads from or excited that they managed to get your star head. My plan: If they invite you to a party, 2 reasons for invite. 1. Trying to scam you for your star hand. 2. To talk to you. If they try to scam you, leave the party and play the game. If they annoy you during gameplay, leave the game and look for another. How to avoid? Just simply not go into the trading post or accept party invites. (If your wearing the star head then take it off then put a different head on) If you scammers are reading this, there are people smarter than you and can take on any threats you pose to them. I'm just a person trying to let people know that there are greedy people in this world.

• Upvote 1

Probably a bluff to snag at your chicken. Don't trust people asking for your valuable heads claiming they know a glitch even if it's borderlands-type duplication glitches.

It would be strange to have the ability to drop your head though