Sign in to follow this  
Dyno

Worth It?

Whenever I play using any of my star head characters, everyone wants them. I've seen offers on the chicken head for over 500 gems! Do you think trading away any of the star heads is worth it?

From what I've heard, they're going to bring back the star heads again at some point.

Wouldn't there be like a list of featured playlists and the main feature should be big? Like a restarunt menu?

You could still get the star head that was released on that playlist.

Edited by Onyx_Twilight

From what I've heard, they're going to bring back the star heads again at some point.

Wouldn't there be like a list of featured playlists and the main feature should be big? Like a restarunt menu?

That's an interesting idea, but the point of the star heads being released on a weekly basis is to keep players entertained and coming back. If they made a menu with every Furbottom's Feature, it would defeat the purpose since you could just walk away for months and then come back one day and just get them all. The current method is rewarding the loyal fans.

No, DanP has said all Star Heads but the Chicken Head (because that was the first week) are extremely likely to make their rounds again someday. So dont sell the chicken!

All I know is that when this comes out for PS3, I'm definitely making more than one account for the first week... Gonna stack up on those Chicken heads. :)

In your case I wouldn't trade it even if they offered their soul.

I don't see the point in selling them to be honest. You'll soon have more gems than you need to buy anything and at that point they become worthless. Keep the heads and show them off with pride.

That's an interesting idea, but the point of the star heads being released on a weekly basis is to keep players entertained and coming back. If they made a menu with every Furbottom's Feature, it would defeat the purpose since you could just walk away for months and then come back one day and just get them all. The current method is rewarding the loyal fans.

Tell that to the "loyal fans" who did all of this to get Winston for it to glitch on them, I know at least 2 people this happened too. It's not funny at all.

Tell that to the "loyal fans" who did all of this to get Winston for it to glitch on them, I know at least 2 people this happened too. It's not funny at all.

If you did the secret level and didnt finish the one you found it in...

I have the toast face and rose head that I'll probably never use, but when I've completed the game, have more gems than I'll ever need, and I'm staring at those two empty spots going OCD ballistic... I'd regret ever trading them.