I would like to test my finish playlist with a full room of players before I upload it (so I don't need to do v2 stuff). I'm looking for constructive criticism on each level, so write down any pros and cons after each pair of three levels, then when we play all 15 collect your thoughts and post them in this thread without giving too much away to the unaware; I would like to keep my ideas a secret until I upload it to the community portal.

I am on right now. My gamertag is the same as my username here. If we can't get enough right now we can try a later date. I have off from work Tuesday but hopefully we can play before that during the nights.

Edited by Babadingldoo

I would like to test my finish playlist with a full room of players before I upload it (so I don't need to do v2 stuff). I'm looking for constructive criticism on each level, so write down any pros and cons after each pair of three levels, then when we play all 15 collect your thoughts and post them in this thread without giving too much away to the unaware; I would like to keep my ideas a secret until I upload it to the community portal.

I am on right now. My gamertag is the same as my username here. If we can't get enough right now we can try a later date. I have off from work Tuesday but hopefully we can play before that during the nights.

I would be more than happy to provide a fresh new perspective about your playlist by helping test it :)

Well I didn't get a friend request from you. No one showed up anyways. :roll:

I probably won't be able to play Friday night, so we can try Saturday once we get 2 more players.

Well I didn't get a friend request from you. No one showed up anyways. :roll:

I probably won't be able to play Friday night, so we can try Saturday once we get 2 more players.

That sounds good, I am pretty busy today so I also won't be available. I'm sorry, I went to bed early last night, I didn't really feel dragging my feet to play your levels with half my brain functioning :P I couldn't give a clear review like that. What is your gamertag?

This is a grand idea. I use to just host a random online match of my own levels... But that never really worked quite as well as I would've liked. I'm in. Any chance we could do it right now!?

This is a grand idea. I use to just host a random online match of my own levels... But that never really worked quite as well as I would've liked. I'm in. Any chance we could do it right now!?

Unfortunately at that time I was busy working, but I am free now. If Bab posts on here then we can probably test some of his levels. If you have some of your own then we can also do that, too.

Like I said guys I can only play at night, so at least 10PM EDT. Right now it's 11:20 if anyone is still awake. Gamertag is the same as my username here.

David how did you play your list with randoms without uploading it? When I try to make a room with an unpulished playlist I can only make it private, which is why I need friend requests from you guys.

Okay it's 10PM again is anyone awake? I still haven't gotten any friend requests. I mean you could do that anytime. I don't have to be on to recieve it, only accept it.

10PM again... just wondering.... if anyone...... would li.......... ke to beta tessssssssssssst.

tonight...

Sorry man, I have been pretty busy at night with college and all, I will add you and try to get a test going, and give you some feedback tonight. 

10PM again... just wondering.... if anyone...... would li.......... ke to beta tessssssssssssst.

tonight...

Sorry man, I have been pretty busy at night with college and all, I will add you and try to get a test going, and give you some feedback tonight. 

Alright let's try and get Saturnbud too. I messaged him about it already so he knows (hopefully).

tonight...

Alright let's try and get Saturnbud too. I messaged him about it already so he knows (hopefully).

Well it's almost midnight where you live and you're still a no-show.

Saturnbud still didn't accept the friend request I sent him.

DavidB hasn't logged in since he posted in this thread.

Funny, I posted I wouldn't be available till Tuesday, yet it seems it's the other way around.

I have a feeling no one really wants to beta test... :-(

Hey man. I've just been busy. And honestly, BBT in general isn't that high of a priority at this point. I'll get on my Xbox and add you now, though. Let's set a time. Tonight at 10:30 or something?? It isn't that we don't want to beta test, we are just more occupied (I am, at least). Still a great idea that I'd love to participate in.

tonight...

Well it's almost midnight where you live and you're still a no-show.

Saturnbud still didn't accept the friend request I sent him.

DavidB hasn't logged in since he posted in this thread.

Funny, I posted I wouldn't be available till Tuesday, yet it seems it's the other way around.

I have a feeling no one really wants to beta test... :-(

It's not that I don't want to, I just have so much going on it's a bit hard to coordinate, add me on Xbox Vinchenzo Flux and I will try my best again, as David has stated right now BBT isn't my highest priority, i'm extremely sorry for letting you down.

Edited by Vinchenzo

I understand that people have lives and can't always play videogames, but if you don't have the time don't commit. Saying you'll help without giving a time or date in which you can, and then not showing up for 4 days can get someone's hopes down.

Alright, David said 10:30PM. For me that's 11:30PM, and for you other two that's 8:30PM. Is this doable for everyone or do we need a sooner/later time? Like I said I have all day today and can even stay up pretty late if need be.

I was able to play with Vinchenzo, one of my friends, and one of my friend's friend. Issues that have been fixed:

• Gold level 1 and 2 no longer have unobtainable gold.
  • Horse level 1 no longer get horses stuck.
  • Challenge level duck now mandatory for co-op.
  • Color level 2 no longer get stuck in clouds.
  • Soul level 2 alternate route to get ghost.
  • Clouds with saws used to prevent spawning stuck.
Edited by Babadingldoo

One of the levels are really cheap because of the placed block for king of the block in the bottom left corner, on another level in capture the horse, the clouds underneath and the columns surrounding it should be widened so people can't spam B with the horse.

One of the levels are really cheap because of the placed block for king of the block in the bottom left corner.

I don't understand why that king block is cheaper than the other 5 king blocks around the level. You could throw a grenade down there and they can't get out in time, and since it's Muckle that's 20 points right there. Plus there's a racoon you can release on them.

On another level in capture the horse, the clouds underneath and the columns surrounding it should be widened so people can't spam B with the horse.

Again, how would widening it prevent people from spaming? I assuming you mean stay where the base is and buck anyone who gets close, but you can do that in any capture the horse. If I put more clouds and raise platforms the players on horses farthest away won't be able to reach solid ground and fall down. If I put more clouds at the top then people can just stand on those and buck.

Maybe I'm missing what you mean here.