Guest_Kyle

[17-May-2013] Design With The Devs: The Pickened

The solo playlist is pretty good again this week, more of a challenge than the last set of levels. It was just a shame I had already played them. Haven't been able to try the co-op levels yet though as I keep getting the Service Not Available message (since yesterday).

Edit: CatControl is the best head since Chicken, really like the design. Shame half the leaderboards are using it though.

I'm having the same issue my self on the Co-op Furbottom's. Still says Service Not Available. Solo works fine and all the other Community levels are still there. I also tried searching for the playlist by Creator: Lieutenant AI but it did not come up.

Edited by KMKHunter

The solo playlist is pretty good again this week, more of a challenge than the last set of levels. It was just a shame I had already played them. Haven't been able to try the co-op levels yet though as I keep getting the Service Not Available message (since yesterday).

Edit: CatControl is the best head since Chicken, really like the design. Shame half the leaderboards are using it though.

I'm having the same issue my self on the Co-op Furbottom's. Still says Service Not Available. Solo works fine and all the other Community levels are still there. I also tried searching for the playlist by Creator: Lieutenant AI but it did not come up.

We were having some service issues over the weekend, but everything is sorted out now and the Features should be back up!

hey behometh i may have already tolled you guys this but i really think you guys should create a hall of fame for all the featured levels in the past present and future, you guys could even put it in the game itself :)

I like this idea. The Behemoth Recommends is similar to this, but it would be nice to have a dedicated feed

I have an idea for a future head...I really want a Hatty Hattington head. That would be sweet and would be probably be my favorite head of all time. I know the default square head looks like him but I'm looking for the hat and tears and everything. I'm a big fan of Hatty and desperately want him as the next star head.

We were having some service issues over the weekend, but everything is sorted out now and the Features should be back up!

I'll give it another go when I'm on the Xbox next. Thanks for the update.

Maybe I've grown soft and squishy because I haven't played all week, but the solo playlist was tough!
Actually, it kind of ticked me off. Stop with the spikes! So many spikes!
I don't know if I want to bother doing an Insane A++ run on it.

Kudos, you ruined my whole week. :-P

Well, I just finished up the Welcome Home playlist on Insane with an A++ in each stage.
It was easier the second play through, but The Garage (level 9) and Game Room (encore 3) were the most nerve racking.
"Don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up, *gibberish*" all the way during those two.

• Upvote 1

Well, I just finished up the Welcome Home playlist on Insane with an A++ in each stage.

It was easier the second play through, but The Garage (level 9) and Game Room (encore 3) were the most nerve racking.

"Don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up, *gibberish*" all the way during those two.

Congratulations for beaten Welcome Home on A++ on insane!

You just gave me a big smile  :D  and a big compliment  :) !! I already completed everything on A++ on insane, but when i was reading your post i just needed to do it again!

Thank you RIVE for playing the list on insane!  :) My purpose was to make the maps fun enough, that people try to beat it on insane, and you just did! You are COOL !!  8-)

The Garage and The Game Room are definitely the most difficult maps (Personally, I like that challenge  :P

btw today is a good day! I've set a new record.

I've beaten the Game Room on insane 3 times in a row! (that's even for me a difficult challenge  :lol:) 

Edited by M4dmuffinNL