Any feedback would be much appreciated. Things you want to see, things you don't like, anything and everything. Do you want to see more solo, or some coop? I was thinking of remaking my favorites maps so far and releasing them as coop and calling it something like "Best of Bros" I haven't settled on a name yet or a firm idea. Anyways i hope the playlist brought you many great memories from the good old days as it did for me. My gamertag is Swirly Kalen if you didn't know already and you are welcome to message me:) Have a great night and thanks for particpating in my playlists. Also Super Hatty Bros. is almost at a 1000 plays so that is very exciting!!!!!!!!

Super Hatty Bros.

Hatty Bros 2

Hatty Bros 3

Hatty Bros 4

And soon to come Hatty Bros 5 which will get a new name when i release it. I can say the name fits and the levels are way longer. It truely will be the best one yet!!!

Edited by Swik

It's nothing compared to Mr Hatty and I doing our BBT co-op.  They're not even the same thing, but we're still better.

Haha, quite possibly the most random plug I've ever seen for a Let's Play. Shame on you!  ;-)

Its definitly not for everyone especially Hatty Bros 4 being the hardest one yet. I think people raged on the first level because its a challenge that feels impossible.

There's a fine line between hard and unfair. Hatty Bros 4 definitely jumped over that line to the unfair side and kept running.

The puzzles were bland at best, and the abuse of laser traps made several levels nearly impossible without incredible luck. Not to mention decorations in levels were nonexistent. I almost quit during the first level, without a warning sign I had no idea what to do, it was only by my own understanding of the game that I figured out had to use the electric orb.

Overall this playlist was a 2/10 at best.

Edited by 8Bitten

Appreciate the honesty:) Lack of decorations. signs, too difficult, Bland puzzles. I am going to revamp some ideas:)

how do I try to find ur maps?

The first two are under "Most Downloaded" and another way to find them is searching by GT, mine is Swirly Kalen.

And it should be noted Hatty Bros 4 needs extreme skill not extreme luck. I test all levels and gradually add more if there too easy for me. If your skilled and patient Hatty Bros 4 is for you. Level one requires tricks, jumping with the block provided. As your jumping with the block keep letting go and grabbing the block eventually you will get higher enabling you to jump over the fans. To double jump you need to land on walkable blocks, consider this when trying to get the block over to the next fan set. Hope that makes sense!!!