ChampionRage

A Hacker With Secret Heads?

I too have seen some heads.

Don't Read If You Want To Keep It A Surprise.

I've seen the heart one, like that other guy said. It was in the shape of a heart and sort of chubby. It was very similar to the Star head.

I didn't get a very good look at the second one. It looked like a cross between Darkrai and a Leech from Binding of Issac, Except the mouth was much smaller. I couldn't get a good look at it, but the heart I saw clearly. I ran to get my Phone but the host had ended the game.

The heads are already in the game databases so obviously he just put battleblock theatre on his pc and flipped the head codes around. Watch a YouTube video called "how to mod bbt" the video will explain . the video is made by Nicko his videos intrigue me

So I was playing BattleBlock Theater Xbox Live Arena and I went into the gift shop and traded with someone. He had at least 20 star heads and most of them I have never seen before. There were heads that looked like a boot and a head that was a blender and all these heads that are clearly unavailable at the moment. Did anyone see something similar? I am not lying but I am sorry that I have no photo. I have all the star heads available including the newest UFO head, so I know this is strange. Are these heads available in game as a secret or did this guy hack? Also when I started trading with him he immediatley left the game. He wanted to show me his stuff without me getting evidence of his hacking.

I think I got his GT now: evil mega noob

I saw a guy that had heads that was really fluffy and one that looked like a horned rhino it was monster and castle crasher troll and a old man that was santa

Edited by Ace Jake1

I remember reading this topic when I was still a guest. I'm still shocked that it's true. There was another thread like this one, but I doubt I could find it.

I learnt a lot of secrets in this chat but I know u can get all the star heads (except unreleased) on rapid share or horizon

only if people can see the point of unlocking something and achieving it

Edited by dransk<3

So I was playing BattleBlock Theater Xbox Live Arena and I went into the gift shop and traded with someone. He had at least 20 star heads and most of them I have never seen before. There were heads that looked like a boot and a head that was a blender and all these heads that are clearly unavailable at the moment. Did anyone see something similar? I am not lying but I am sorry that I have no photo. I have all the star heads available including the newest UFO head, so I know this is strange. Are these heads available in game as a secret or did this guy hack? Also when I started trading with him he immediatley left the game. He wanted to show me his stuff without me getting evidence of his hacking.

the cat control got re released the boot is out already the blender was probably the lava lamp sorry if rong

the cat control got re released the boot is out already the blender was probably the lava lamp sorry if rong

he probably right U know, I saw a guy on November 15th with a present head and a love heart and a ship head or something like that

he probably right U know, I saw a guy on November 15th with a present head and a love heart and a ship head or something like that

so he said he saw cat before it came out it already was out it got rereleased read before you try saying i'm wrong

so he said he saw cat before it came out it already was out it got rereleased read before you try saying i'm wrong

I said your rightb

I saw a hacker not to long ago, he had the following heads:

Theif

Heart

Hatty

Looks like at least one of these is taken off the list unless the myth is Hatty because of the new groundhogs day head.I guess that the theif will be out next friday and the friday after that is valentines day.How coincidental that valentines day is on furbottoms friday...hmmm.Wonder what the valentines day head will be?

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Theif

Heart

Hatty

Looks like at least one of these is taken off the list unless the myth is Hatty because of the new groundhogs day head.I guess that the theif will be out next friday and the friday after that is valentines day.How coincidental that valentines day is on furbottoms friday...hmmm.Wonder what the valentines day head will be?

The Valentines day head is going to be the the heart.

Theif

Heart

Hatty

The Valentines day head is going to be the the heart.

I was being sarcastic.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

RELAXZ, on 05 Feb 2014 - 21:55, said:snapback.png

1 Tom fulp 2 peasant 3 necromancer 4 princess from CC 5 3 Х360 controller 6 eye pie 7 gem 8 bipolar bear orb 9 seal orb 10 DLC

.I wonder how many people I just enraged by mentioning the myth head?  :huh: well what ever.  :-P.I guess I know there is at least 1

well what are the next three heads? because groundhog and Fbi Agent 2 was released, me and NOSNick have been trying to crack this case of what the final 3 heads are... I haven't found a hacker yet but NOSNick did, so i've been starting to stay up at midnight to find them because of Australian hackers (Not You FOXFRAGON) so i know the unreleased heads are not a download...

they're jtagged so NOSNick is probably right about the theif heart and hatty but they might replace the thief with a golden whale (i bet gman is pumped, he always wanted one)

Theif

Heart

Hatty

Hatty wow but the bhemoth has released all star head but there no hatty head

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:    :?

Edited by Mr Hatty