Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticPEPSI

Win Bioshock Infinite Or Metro Last Light

Made account but I won't be on it for a good while since my computer is dead. I need a new one. The Id is the same as this one.

Made account but I won't be on it for a good while since my computer is dead. I need a new one. The Id is the same as this one.

I love how you created the account for Steam just for the lottery.  Can your PC even play the games, to begin with.

Just realized my Steam account is eight years old now.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to upset the PC master race by saying that if I win I'm going to get Metro because I'm going to play Bioshock on my friend's Xbox.

I'm going to upset the PC master race by saying that if I win I'm going to get Metro because I'm going to play Bioshock on my friend's Xbox.

No, no, no, no, NOOO!  Bioshock on console is a disgrace to to the game! 

• Upvote 1

I love how you created the account for Steam just for the lottery.  Can your PC even play the games, to begin with.

Just realized my Steam account is eight years old now.

It cannot even play adventure quest worlds. But we are getting a Mac soon so I will be able soon, only not every game except if I download boot camp. (From what I heard)

If I somehow magically won, I'd totally choose Bioshock: Infinite. DMJared gave it a 10/10, so it has to be good.

Of course, I'd have to get a game computer first...

Edited by Turkey

If I somehow magically won, I'd totally choose Bioshock: Infinite. DMJared gave it a 10/10, so it has to be good.

You entered?  What if you win and deny me the prize.  You can't even play the game, and then I'd be left with nothing.  You're a horrible person.

I love Jared, by the way.

You entered?  What if you win and deny me the prize.  You can't even play the game, and then I'd be left with nothing.  You're a horrible person.

Isn't there a market for CD Keys somewhere on the Steam forums?

Edited by T Diamond

Isn't there a market for CD Keys somewhere on the Steam forums?

I know that you can trade stuff to friends and other people.  Patrick just traded me some coupons the other day.  So yeah, people buy CD keys from each other all the time.  It's usually because they have a spare copy of the game, or just don't want it.

...Explain.

...Explain.

Just watch this.  Bioshock Infinite is one of the only games out right now that actually take advantage of a computer's abilities to render textures, rather than just use the console textures.

I won't lie, there was absolutely nothing in that video that made me even second guess wanting to play it on the Xbox. Of course if I were a graphics junkie I could see myself caring.

Edited by T Diamond