Sign in to follow this  
Samcow15

Main Menu Outdated/

I have noticed that the video that plays in the backround in the main menu is outdated and it annoys me. I have found 2 things wrong with it so far.

1. Yarn does not spin in most the videos. (If not all of them.)

2. In one of the videos, this head: post-14789-0-35655900-1369010619.png does not have his hat on, as seen here: post-14789-0-15598800-1369010660_thumb.png

These little things annoy me whenever I see them and I would like to see the videos replaced with something more recent. If anyones finds something new about this, please comment it.

P.S. Ignore that / in the title. Thanks.

Edited by Samcow15

I have noticed that the video that plays in the backround in the main menu is outdated and it annoys me. I have found 2 things wrong with it so far.

1. Yarn does not spin in most the videos. (If not all of them.)

2. In one of the videos, this head: attachicon.gifglitched main menu head.png does not have his hat on, as seen here: attachicon.gifmmgh.PNG

These little things annoy me whenever I see them and I would like to see the videos replaced with something more recent. If anyones finds something new about this, please comment it.

P.S. Ignore that / in the title. Thanks.

Also the amount of gems that they miss....it's just unbearable. 

Its in low Res as well. Looks like a screen capture from a long while ago and they took some funny moments and chopped em together. Doesent bug mme a bit. I love watching them.push eachother iinto spikes and water

Its in low Res as well. Looks like a screen capture from a long while ago and they took some funny moments and chopped em together. Doesent bug mme a bit. I love watching them.push eachother iinto spikes and water

It still "bugs" me...

I don't watch them....... i find it weird that you guys do no offense..... but i agree that it is outdated, and low res

Edited by muffalot jr

yep, it's outdated.  I updated that head and the yarn after the videos were made.

yep, it's outdated.  I updated that head and the yarn after the videos were made.

And I figured you out. I win. :-P

Know play the game instead of staring at the menu!