Jeter throws

Trading Section All Heads

I doubt you will find anyone who will trade it. You're late to the show and there are millions of threads asking for it and I dont think anyone is going to give theirs up. I use mine and troll people in the arena by tea-bagging with it after they try to trade it off me >:D

• Upvote 1

I don't think anyone is going to trade their star heads.... they will be released on a later date so wait till then, no one is going to trade...

plus there are more star heads to be unlocked

Edited by muffalot jr

hey bro do you have the dog head I'm willing to give you 300 jams

what flavours? I don't like orange.
  • Upvote 1

I'm willing to trade my castle crasher head or alien head for donuts or the chicken. If so message me ur gt and we can play sometime!

I'm willing to trade my castle crasher head or alien head for donuts or the chicken. If so message me ur gt and we can play sometime!

Almost eveyone has the cc head and alien head though, and plus it's sort of a scam because the donut and chicken are worth more, plus you off topic, because Jeter Throws is asking if anyone will trade him, not for people like you to go and ask if someone else is trading.....

:x