Hi. I'm looking for a partner that is interested in playing insane co-op. I'm working on getting this last acheivement and playing with randoms in matchmaking is frustrating because they all quit or don't understand the basic team work fundamentals.

I don't mean to sound nitpicky but I would prefer someone who has already beaten insane solo, and co-op on normal. This is because I want to team with someone who is familiar with all the team based puzzles in the later levels and used to the unforgiving challenge of insane.

I will still partner with you if you haven't done the above, but I would say you need to at least have a mic so we can communicate.

If you are interested please post here or send me a friend request on XBL.

Gamertag: J0HNNY NUMBER 5

Hi. I'm looking for a partner that is interested in playing insane co-op. I'm working on getting this last acheivement and playing with randoms in matchmaking is frustrating because they all quit or don't understand the basic team work fundamentals.

I don't mean to sound nitpicky but I would prefer someone who has already beaten insane solo, and co-op on normal. This is because I want to team with someone who is familiar with all the team based puzzles in the later levels and used to the unforgiving challenge of insane.

I will still partner with you if you haven't done the above, but I would say you need to at least have a mic so we can communicate.

If you are interested please post here or send me a friend request on XBL.

Gamertag: J0HNNY NUMBER 5

I can help, I have gold trophy Co-op and Silver Co-op

GT: NotByA Longshot

Great!  thanks guys I'll send you friend requests next time i get online tomorrow.  

Saturnbud - Its cool man, as long as you have the patience to not quit after a few deaths then we are golden.

If other people want to join in feel free to comment.  I will replay completed levels to help you out as well.

I'm also down to play the other multiplayer modes as well if anybody needs a partner, and I still play Castle Crashers still, for anyone who wants to play.  I wanna level up my Hatty.   

Hey Im looking for some co-op partners aswell. I planned on making a thread to search for players willing to participate but Im unable to post new threads (Im guessing due to me being a new member on the site?) Anyways just wanna say Im up for playing. If you still need help on insane or anything feel free to send me a friend request on xbox my gamertag is pr0fess0r b4c0n. I should mention though that Im in the same boat as Saturnbud (or used to be? not sure if they beat insane on solo yet) Im working on solo aswell though. Also note I dont really have a working mic at the moment but hopefully soon. Anyways hope to hear from you soon. Sorry if I necro'd the thread.

I'm up for trying to tackle insane co-op. I've beaten insane solo and I'm working on both the Co-op campaigns. GT: CMoNeYno23